Reviews for their eyes would never miss a yes
blackbloodywolf chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
sightly confused but great writing
Moth Gypsy chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
i love the structure, it reads almost like prose. and i loved the line '"No." Mirthless tone, and those sultry lips twist into something loveless and feral. Smooth fingertips flash, never fumbling as they find Sirius's cock. "That was our mother."'

brilliant~ u
Agatsuma Ritsuka chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Muwahahhahahaha. So good XD
Zwart chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
OOC? Not at all, dear. I think you've portrayed Sirius greatly in this story. It matches both his personality and the ways of pure-blood as he's been thought.
jaydenscarsgardn chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
So HOT. I love LOVE LOVE it. xD And Sirius didn't seem that OOC to me, I thought you wrote him very well.
NoahBody chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Wow, this is... intense. I like it.
De chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
The delicacy of your language does not go unappreciated. And I wouldn't worry about getting flamed. There are too many people out there who just love twisted. And the people who do flame, are simply trying to light a torch in the dark alley they accidentally stumbled into.
Special K the Great chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
What so many people forget is that Sirius was raised in a house of snakes for eleven years. I won't pretend to know more about psychology than you (and I don't), but anyone with a basic understanding of it knows nurturing determines personality. I love your Sirius. He's brilliant and cruel and cunning and still so Slytherinish despite being a Gryffindor.

I almost feel bad for Remus here, but the conections Sirius makes between him and Regulus are magic. It's too stunning for mere expression. The brothers' banter about their mother is golden as well.
Little Razorblade chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Oh, I adored the evasiveness and the cut points - leaves more to the reader's imagination.

*favourites* xD
DeceasedSoul chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I love the way you write Sirius. It's as he should be written- Slytherin and Gryffindor, noble yet self-serving- and with the wickedest of little secrets. *fans self* there is so little decent Blackcest out there at the moment, and this is one of my favourite pieces.

How excellent. What a stunning little insight both into them, and what shaped them into what they were. Beautiful

"What you're doing is much worse," Regulus reminds him almost kindly.

And Regulus- Slytherin, yet not entirely damned, young enough to want more from Sirius, even while he tells himself he can't have it. These are the Blacks like they are meant to be

Plus: added to author favourites
ListerineSkulls chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
I love the way you characterize Sirius. And, no, I don't think it's ooc. Anyway, good blackcest, very enjoyable. Poor Remus though. ( But whatever, I love Regulus more.
Chios chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
I love this. How it's so feral, vicious. Sirius seems so desperately savage, as though he'd give anything in the world to have had it another way but since it is this way nothing on Earth could have him change it. It almost burns, I swear. I love every inch of it. Thank you for writing it. It's amazing, and quite terrifyingly beautiful.

xo
lexynolongerwrites chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Tender and moving with an edge. Nice
broadwayfreak97 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
That was amazing. And very well written. :)
minoki chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
wow i just stumbled pon this and well what can i say its ood. first time i read black with black.