Reviews for Four and a Half Brothers
Alisha chapter 41 . 3/25/2015
This Is The Most He's Said Anything. Action Filled Story For A Main Character Who Barely Says Anything. It's Good Though
Alisha chapter 28 . 3/25/2015
I Want Jack To Live
Guest chapter 2 . 3/25/2015
Always Love That Brotherly Tough Love. Ha. I Don't Want You To Turn Him Into An Effing Fairy Haha. Cute
lovemya2000 chapter 17 . 3/25/2015
So Cute That You Gave Him Evelyn s Picture So That Bobby And Jack Wouldn't Fight. I'm Glad He Showed Them That. And Poor Jack Having To Defend His Manhood Every Minute
lovemya2000 chapter 9 . 3/25/2015
I Love How They Threaten To Beat The Crap Out Of Each Other. Haha
lovemya2000 chapter 4 . 3/25/2015
Interesting. Poor Anthony. I Know I Say That Now But He Really Doesn't Have Much Of A Choice. Good Story
Mogs chapter 50 . 7/12/2013
Wow! I completely loved this story, I could not stop reading, thankyou
beckyboo10 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Hi just finished reading this story it is without a doubt the best four bothers story's I have read thanks going to read the sequel now !
Pariseiffle chapter 50 . 12/27/2012
Wow... Just... Wow...
I've NEVER finished a story that's over around 25 chapters... Because usually I just get bored of it somewhere around then and go 'oh screw it, I can see where this is heading.'
But no... With this... It was jus- I'm gobsmacked! I can't believe that I actually read 50 chapters, and not once did I get bored or anything!
You just kept me excited through it all!
You, have an incredible talent... I swear... You're so lucky to have the talent of writing!
Keep it up :D
Guest chapter 16 . 12/24/2012
Why would you make a victim go with you to face his would be rapist? That's just sick.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/24/2012
You really can't or shouldn't make people talk about their trauma if they don't want to.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/24/2012
I feel like these "brothers" are very abusive.
Tara Laurel chapter 50 . 5/9/2012
Wonderful story!
PersonifyThis chapter 10 . 9/26/2011
Alrighty so as soon as I wrote that there would probably be things I would review on later I remembered that I wanted to tell you how much I like the way you did this:

_

"I already know that. I've known that for three fucking days." Bobby commented. "But you are not going to sleep all day and be up all night. Now get your clothes on."

Craig's mind was still half asleep, and he felt confused. "Where's Mom? She'll let me sleep."

Bobby was quiet for a long moment. "Mom's not home right now. Put your clothes on." He sounded less irritated.

_

How you did this scene is so beyond legit, when I read it I actually paused for a moment. I had people close to me die when I was young and this exact scene definitely happened to me as a kid. I was so impressed with the finesse that you did it with though. You didn't make Craig's slip a big deal or something that would stick out to the readers, which I think only made it read more realistic. It underscores the struggle that Craig is still going through. He hasn't accepted that his mom is dead and this just proves it. Really great writing!
PersonifyThis chapter 50 . 9/26/2011
I want you to know I read all of your Four Brother's stories in the space of one week. I was a reading fiend! I'm in awe of how well you incorporated Craig into the brothers as a main character without making him a gary-stu! Also the plot line is really interesting! It kept progressing (which I feel like a lot of stories on here don't do) and in ways that I would never have expected! Ah, it just is a great series! :D :D I can't say enough good things about it! Very nicely done!