Reviews for Comatose
mxmsupporter chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Oh my fucking Jashin, I'd love sth like this for a birthday present! This was awesome! Mello even forgot that his body felt so painful, huh? ;) The songs was great too, completed the story. Damn, I wish my first sonfic/lemon was that good! TT coz it was awful, believe me ;p Anyway, YOU ROCK!
AnimeYaoiFangirl100 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Well, you don't have to give me keylime pie. You just gave me a lemon, and I think that was pretty delicious as it is!

THough, if you want to give me something like keylime pie... Just give me a lime. Thanks. ;D

Taim chapter 1 . 12/29/2010

Great song choice. now where's my keylime pie?
orvaign chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Very nice, be proud~ :D
yvonna chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
i like it, and i dont think id mind if you ownd death note, Or be horribly scared for life, (with all the stuff i read...) as long as you kept L alive XD

so i reviwed do i get pie? :)
KeiNishikawa83 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Wow... Holy Hell... That was so amazing. You are indeed VERY talented as a writer. This is deffinetly on my list of top 10.

Lisigo4Ever chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
wow, i loved it! YAOI!
BananaNutCrunch chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Wow. Just wow.

( incredibly hot as it was, I just had an operation and the thought of Mello having sex in bandages is just...Mello is one tough bastard. The sex muxt have been phenomenal (Y) )

Pie now? :D
IamSoSORRY chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Hey! I reviewed! Where's my keylime pie? 20/10! I love it! You are a good writer and hope I have the time to read your other stories. Matt and Mello's real names are Awesomeness! anyway...Matt and Mello are mine! L and Light to! (just in case you wanted to know)-Snaps back to reality- Back to my point... I hope you like my review, and I hope to god I get my Keylime pie... Oh, one more thing, I can't stop reading your stories...I'm hooked! Your a great writer and I just wanted you to know that...Your Aswome!
Misakami chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
please take no offnse to this, but i have fallen very deeply in love with you and would appreciate it if you marry me right the fuck now.

Not only is this my facvorite song, and my favorite pairing of all time, but you are amazing. Please love me forever!
fake-lis chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Oh my goodness, why haven't I seen your stories come up in my searches before? This was absolutely Hawt! I like your style a lot. (rhyme unintentional )
LittleMissAnthrope chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
That... was hot. XD
The Wammy Girl chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
so damn sexy! i love that word, it's great for describing yaoi...
Cupcake Kisses-x chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
For some reason I forgot this was rated 'M' . And had a slight 'wtf' moment but anyway.

I enjoyed this-I really like your writing style and for you first lemon that was really good..I'm jealous -pouts- but still..I'm adding this to my favorites and checking out your other stories yeah :b
XxDonMelloxX chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
You are very good at songfics LMFAO That was great! And the ending was adorable. I enjoyed this fanfic very much. -

-The other Mello