Reviews for That which is good
Benigma chapter 10 . 10/10/2008
Agghh! Omigod! This was FANTASTIC! Charging the vampires, using dead man's blood-soaked bullets was an awesome idea! When the vampires starting pouring into the room, I thought, omg, this doesn't look good. You let them turn Jenna! (Sob!) At least she has Serena to help her cope.

James' struggle to control the demon and its subsequent escape were superbly written and so exciting to read. I think my blood pressure went up a few points, ha,ha! Dean's agony over whether or not to kill James was simply palpable. Thank God he didn't have to!

For a demon, Raphael's story is just fascinating. Killing his own mother, ugh! I literally cheered when Jenna popped that sucker! I was so very glad that the Coopers both survived, nothwithstanding Jenna's acquired affliction.

You really, really outdid yourself with this long fabulous chapter that still seemed to zip by so fast. This is an amazing piece of work that I thoroughly enjoyed from start to finish.

Kudos on your first Supernatural fic! It was a delightful, gripping read, and I hope to see more from you soon...no excuses! ;)

Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent!

Benigma chapter 9 . 9/20/2008
Ha, ha! Whenever I read one of your updates, I'm always scrolling down looking for more once I reach the end.

Great chapter, you're a really talented writer! James' behaviour is very mysterious, wonder what's up with him? (Other than the intimation from ch. 7? )

Dean and Sam are spot on, crossing my fingers that the Impala is still in one piece! Wonder if Dean has four tires in the trunk, ha, ha!

Excellent update, well done. I'm excited! Really looking forward to next chapter!

winchesterxgirl chapter 9 . 9/19/2008
wow. what the hell is going on?

love it.
Benigma chapter 8 . 9/12/2008
Omg! You hurt Dean's baby! Evil! Sadistic! ;)

This is an excellent chapter. I'm not sure how you would have wanted the first part to turn out, but you effectively established the passage of time and Dean's preoccupation with Jenna. (Dean sitting quietly in a bar? Dead giveaway, lol) Yet another prospective soul mate left behind.

The trailing of, and subsequent battle with the vampires was just outstanding! You have a definite flair for action sequences. What a relief when James and Jenna showed up, although it probably means more heartache for Dean.

My rule of thumb: the better the writing, the more quickly a chapter goes by, and this one had the Impala's V8 behind it. That's okay, though, it's a great excuse to read it a second time!

Terrific chapter, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Will be champing at the bit for Ch. 9, can't wait to see how the reunion among them goes!

Benigma chapter 7 . 9/2/2008
Hey, I was wondering where you'd been. Computer breakdown: Bad

New laptop: Good Saving files: Excellent!

Loved this chapter! Romantic Dean: Yes, yes! Trying to get time alone with Jenna: nothing like the straightforward approach! Dean, you devil, you...

It's funny, I wasn't even seeing all the parallels between Sam/Dean and James/Jenna until you pointed them out. Liked the way you managed to have James spot the Colt in the trunk; sometimes it's really hard to create a situation in which you need to have something happen, but don't quite know how to segue into it (that would be me!)

However, James spotting Colt and knowing what it is: Bad

James having seriously grim thoughts and wanting Colt: Very bad!

Don't like what he's thinking...

You're right, I was thinking this may be the end, and thought, No,no, you can't leave it hanging like that! Thanks for the reassurance! Good luck with your classes, haven't been in that situation for a while myself, but I can sympathize.

Will be waiting impatiently for Chapter 8 :)
Benigma chapter 6 . 8/21/2008
I LOVED this! omigosh, there's so much I don't know where to start - Totally loved:

- James and Jenna's early years, poor kids, I felt so sorry for them. And now they have this wonderful relationship with the woman who took them in - a vampire, no less!

- How James came to have the entity inside him; parents were hunters, Mom knowing a spell to trap it and save both her children. What a great twist!

-The flashback. It was so well-written, loved every word of it.

It was a real hold-your-breath-what's-going-to-happen-next moment. Very satisfying amounts of blood and violence! Poor Jenna, though, what could she do? James asking her to get a knife...and her sticking by him...I hate you (sniff!) And please hand me a kleenex.

Really looking forward to next chapter to see what happens from here!
winchesterxgirl chapter 6 . 8/21/2008
poor james. um selene from underworld? i dont know. do we get twenty points for trying?
winchesterxgirl chapter 5 . 8/17/2008
oh poor james.
Benigma chapter 5 . 8/17/2008
Picked my curiosity? Try "slavering for more"! What a great chapter, it was well worth the wait. Dean cheating on his baby. That was perfectly Dean, too funny!

The whole basement set-up was totally unexpected, as was the vampire, Serena. Great job! This family makes the Winchesters look normal by comparison. That seems to be one mean creature inside James - not even sure if it's a demon yet, if it is, it's an extremely powerful one judging by what Sam said about the seal. I love your description of the change James goes through, very lucid!

And what is the significance of the time, I ask, eyes narrowed and brow furrowed? Can't wait to find out more.

Don't keep us waiting so long, huh! But then, I totally understand how the writing itself can be the monster...;)

- Wendy
Benigma chapter 4 . 8/7/2008
Oh, James...never underestimate those savvy, sexy Winchester brothers! Another great chapter, dying to know if the seal is keeping something in, or something out...hm! Chapter 5 ASAP, please!
Benigma chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
Great chapter! I could envision it all happening. The guys are right in character. Nice to see o/c's added that don't 'overpower' Dean and Sam. Mystery scars, indeed! My curiosity is so up, seeing that Sam has seen scars like them before! Bring on Ch. 4!
Cosmic Kisses chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
nice. you've got sam and dean down pat.

i like it.
Benigma chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
Good chapter! Of course, the brother and sister fit into this somehow...

Dean's on his game! Looking forward to more.

- Wendy
winchesterxgirl chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
i like. i like i like i like. i love them.
lonesome-nightdreamer13 chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
its a good start, i like it hope to read more