Reviews for Not His Fault
Child-of-the-Dawn chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
*giggles insanely* Oh thats a fun little fic. Very fun. Would say more but I'm half-stupid with jetlag.
Basser chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Hahaha. Ten drooling on the couch! Now that's something I'd like to see! Adorable story, really, and everyone is delightfully in-character. (Especially Ten and his inner ramblings, haha.) Horray for Jackie! We really need more of her.
Genne chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
heheheh! I love what you managed to do with the single dalek! in fact, looking through the challenge, I'm very impressed! very sweet, loved it all the way through! mm,I'm getting my own ideas about giving you a chalenge...(grins evily)
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
That was absolutely brilliant!

The whole thing was just great, but I think my favorite part was actually, "Mind, Nine might not have got past 'gun-stalk' and 'pointed at Rose'."

x-EmilyTennant-x chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
HAHA! That is absolutely brilliant!
Terrifica Oneiroi chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Ha ha! It is ALWAYS the Doctor's fault. Wonderfully amazing fiction that made me chuckle. Kudos! -Terri
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
-falls off chair, laughing hysterically- BRILLIANT
B.B. Rain chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
...Kinky.
Supreme.Empress.DragonGirl chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Oh, Lord! Funniest thing I've read in, um, ever! No comparison! I loved it to pieces! Fantastic!

Things certainly shaped up in the worst (but funniest) possible way for the Doctor, didn't they? Ha!
Jack Hawksmoor chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Aw, freaking YES. That ruled, I laughed out loud.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2