Reviews for The Thief
WisteriaClove chapter 48 . 4/15/2013
I have just finished all 48 MARVELOUS chapters of The Theif. Seriously, I've been glued to my computer screen for many hours unable to look away until I had finished. This is one of the most amazing stories I have ever read. You've stuck to your characters so well, I felt like I really was watching an alternate version of the Robin Hood on the Telly. Everything was so indepth, so well written. You have such a talent!

This is seriously one of the best things I've read of . I am really glad you also just implied sex. I feel that sometimes sex scenes just ruin stories - Which is why I am so utterly glad you didn't include one. But I am so in love with all the kissing they did :D DEIRDRE AND ALLEN ARE THE CUTEST COUPLE EVER! And my god, you wrote the sherriff so well!

And I think I'll stop with all the prasing before you believe me to be some nutter _ Just know that I absolutly loved this story and I am just about to scan through your stories in hope of finding another Allan/OC story :D FIngers crossed that I find one! - and if I don't I inist that you write another one...pretty please. For me _

Keep Writing!

Wisteria Clove
Guest chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
this is brilliant! You capture the sheriff so so well!
Drew Demeter chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
love this and all of your other Allan/Deirdre stories! Please, please, PLEASE update! I'm begging you!
Noname chapter 48 . 6/26/2012
Really good story, interesting and well honestly one of the best robin hood fanfics I have read )
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
This is an excellent writer. Great descriptions, and gives real emotions to the characters.
Satan Abraham chapter 37 . 11/19/2010
Ooooooooooooohh no. :(

Poor Allan...
Satan Abraham chapter 31 . 11/16/2010
Yay for Allan!
FrenchFan chapter 48 . 11/13/2010
Well, that was kind of a great story ! I think you've written the best story with Allan on Fanfiction.

Allan is my favorite character from the TV Show, and I was fond of your story since the 1st chapter, only by the way you wrote it.

Congrats from France, and where we go, story sequel ! ;D
Albie chapter 23 . 10/16/2010
OH NO! Guy isn't very nice in the slightest! Loving Deirdre and Allan together, btw. (:
Albie chapter 10 . 10/16/2010
Oh. Guy's not as nice as I thought. Darn.

Oh well! It was very funny when Deirdre shut Marian down... (:
Albie chapter 9 . 10/16/2010
Loving your story so far - and I especially like your version of Guy! It makes me happy! (:

Erm, I'll just keep on reading now... Great job!
Litta chapter 48 . 4/24/2010
This was a great story! Very intriguing, well-written, and creative. I was looking for an OC story about Allan and this is the best I've read so far!
Just Sayin' 123 chapter 48 . 1/6/2010
AWESOME! Loved the whole story and am sad to find that it has finished. You kept me on my toes with your twisting and turning plot, I never knew what was going to happen next! Im glad it let you grow as an author and wish you all the best of luck with any stories you are currently continuing. ~starry-eyed-peoples~
pink chapter 48 . 4/13/2009
Wow! That was awesome - I loved how you kept all your characters real - I could imagine all the actors/actresses performing it!

Can't wait to read the sequel!
Lady Nightwisp chapter 48 . 3/9/2009
Really interesting story. I don't normally like Allan that much, but I like your version of him. I especially liked how you used all the accents.