Reviews for The Thief
Sparky She-Demon chapter 8 . 2/14
Looking forward to those romantic developments next chapter! Love the horses!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 7 . 2/13
Looks like Marian and Guy are actually agreeing on something! That's scary!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 6 . 2/13
I have a feeling that Deirdre is about to engage in some thieving!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 5 . 2/13
Deirdre is interesting in the chapter. Loved the bit where she's trying to turn the charm on with Guy.
Sparky She-Demon chapter 4 . 2/13
I take it none of them know about Alan being tortured? Again, another good chapter. Looking forward to seeing Guy starting to turn on the charm.
Sparky She-Demon chapter 3 . 2/13
Nice chapter. I love the sheriff's reaction to finding out who Deirdre is!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 2 . 2/13
Interesting how Deirdre is right now. :)
Sparky She-Demon chapter 1 . 2/13
You know, I read Den of Thieves before this? At least this time around, I'll be picturing the right actor as Guy!
WisteriaClove chapter 48 . 4/15/2013
I have just finished all 48 MARVELOUS chapters of The Theif. Seriously, I've been glued to my computer screen for many hours unable to look away until I had finished. This is one of the most amazing stories I have ever read. You've stuck to your characters so well, I felt like I really was watching an alternate version of the Robin Hood on the Telly. Everything was so indepth, so well written. You have such a talent!

This is seriously one of the best things I've read of . I am really glad you also just implied sex. I feel that sometimes sex scenes just ruin stories - Which is why I am so utterly glad you didn't include one. But I am so in love with all the kissing they did :D DEIRDRE AND ALLEN ARE THE CUTEST COUPLE EVER! And my god, you wrote the sherriff so well!

And I think I'll stop with all the prasing before you believe me to be some nutter _ Just know that I absolutly loved this story and I am just about to scan through your stories in hope of finding another Allan/OC story :D FIngers crossed that I find one! - and if I don't I inist that you write another one...pretty please. For me _

Keep Writing!

Xoxo

Wisteria Clove
Guest chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
this is brilliant! You capture the sheriff so so well!
Drew Demeter chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
love this and all of your other Allan/Deirdre stories! Please, please, PLEASE update! I'm begging you!
Noname chapter 48 . 6/26/2012
Really good story, interesting and well honestly one of the best robin hood fanfics I have read )
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
This is an excellent writer. Great descriptions, and gives real emotions to the characters.
Satan Abraham chapter 37 . 11/19/2010