Reviews for Melodic
tatsu chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
dude you are such a good writer.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
I love soundwave x blaster, and I love this fic. :) Please consider finishing it!
Yoru Hana1 chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
RealityVisitor chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
Interesting... so Soundwave knows where Jazz lives and where Blaster is. This story is begging to be read.

If you can, please continue the story! :)
StatiChrome chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
OH, DO continue with the story!

Its getting interesting!
Eternally Deleted chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
Aww. That is so cute. Blaster is afraid, Optimus goes clubbing, Jazz is being a friendly tease, and Soundwave is stalking people. All is normal in the world of Transformers. But OH NOES! I hope you haven't forgotten this one! I'll wait for an update!
MapleFlavored chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
This is an interesting story, I hope you continue it. There are not enough good IC Soundwave fics out there...
loz chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
very interesting...i'm definitely hooked. can't wait for the next chapter.
blood shifter chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
so should be worried about them or not? i feel as if i should but then you could probablt do a whole twist and surprise us. you know thats what you're best at. confusing us on what we should think about what happens next. and its so much wondering though. awesome chapter. keep up the good work. update soon please.
meteor prime chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Don't give up just yet Sounders is not easy to write and by what I've read you have done a decent (good) job. And I'm pleased at just finding a SoundersXblaster story! Anyway good job I look forward to reading the rest-update soon!

Till all are one

Meteor prime
Steelclaw chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I dont think its a bad first chapter, its actually quite good. Scene is nicely described, Soundwave's speech patterns are akin to those used in cartoon and comics, all three main characters are nicely characterised, and it ends well.
blood shifter chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
can't wait to see how this turns out. this is a good start. please update soon.
DarkAngelLillith chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Looked like a good beginning to me. I'm really looking forward to read more about this pairing.
kitkat chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Seemed okay to me. and it'll be nice to see a blaster/soundwave center fic since they're usually a side couple.