Reviews for Finding Ursa
Sidster101243 chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
That was a wonderful story! thanks, I love this stuff.
sidster chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
oooooooh.
Sidster chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Wow, that was great! And the letter? You are amazing, keep it up!
sidster chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
so far I jusr read number 1 ! good j o b! :D
Guest chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
so will they meet ever?
weasley-twins-41 chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
Oh please, please, update this! It's so fantastic! I really want to see what happens. The writing is so well done and everyone is very in character. Pleeeeeasssee! :)
Angsty Anime Star chapter 5 . 10/9/2008
Wow interesting. Who is it. T.M. please continue. xD
XMitsuki MoonX chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
update soon love story
Pepipanda chapter 5 . 8/2/2008
Hm. I really can't figure out who this T.M. is. Oh and I was happy to see the Chinese. I have started learning it and I was able to read a few words in each sentence. That was fun!

Keep writing!
Pepipanda chapter 4 . 8/2/2008
Wow. A new direction here. I'm glad that they are getting help, but I wonder why she won't tell Zuko where his mom went. Probably to keep him from just running off to find her. Nice choice of song. I have been listening to lots of Don McLean lately. I really like his songs. Keep writing!
Fireflower1315 chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
yay! i might *wink* hint* beEmber Island! Wait I think I know who T.M. is, is it Ta Min? Wow, that took me awhile to search my brain. I'm so excited! great job and

Keep writing (yes cheesy much)

Fireflower13
Peter Rabid chapter 4 . 7/29/2008
I love Don McLean! "Crossroads" is such a beautiful song.

I've got no idea who Sister Fatima is, and T.M. has left me confused. Hey, at least I got A.R. I really love clue hunts, there so exciting. I'm glad you're writing this fic, because I could only find one other like it, and the writing in that one was mediocre.

Please keep writing, can't wait for the next chapter!
Fireflower1315 chapter 4 . 7/28/2008
is the place Ember Island?
Pepipanda chapter 3 . 7/27/2008
So this *is* a clue hunt! Those are so much fun!(except, I guess, if you are really impatient to get to the end) I wonder what T.M. means... It doesn't remind me of any people or places that involve beaches... Wait, black sand. I think that means a volcanic beach. I just hope they know what T.M. means because I sure don't.

That's interesting that Zuko dreamed his mother's descent into the volcano. It makes sense though, since she would have access to the memory.

I liked how emotionally involved Zuko was with the letter and the whole hunt in general. I also noticed the lack of Ozai in the picture. Is that somehow symbolic of her not wanting his influence in the family?

Thanks for the update!
Element Goddess chapter 3 . 7/26/2008
The story so far looks good. Ive been waiting for a "find zuko's mother" story. I'm impressed by your style of writing. It flows really well and is descriptive at the appropiate times. The only critique I have is that it seems to be moving slightly too fast. How long do you intend to make this fic?

Anyway... great start... keep going, can't wait to read more!