Reviews for Life of a Pureblood
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 11 . 6/15/2023
If you planned to let all the events play out with a result that always equals the same as in the book series, and nothing Hermione ever does changes the outcome, then I agree; you suck.

But IF you planed to have your Hermione being different from canon Hermione ACTUALLY CHANGE the Outcome of various events -in line with logic and cause and effect- then you're a good writer.

So don't give up. Your writing itself is pretty decent, and you'll only get better as you go along.

Just remember to include the CONSEQUENCES of Hermione interfering in the origional plotline, and you'll do just fine.

And it would be intresting to see where this story hoes, and how Hermione impacts events.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 2 . 6/15/2023
I can't help but think the Slytherins are all idiots. Especially in this story right here.

I mean, Hermione COULD have pretended to be friendly. The classical Good Cop, Bad Cop thing.

Have Draco act like an ass, and Hermione step up to defend them. Instant friendship!

...with Harry. Ron would be suspicious. But that actually works in their favor, because Hermione would come off as a nice girl that proves to Harry that not ALL Slytherins are bad AND that makes Ron come off as a jelous jackass, which in turn will drive a wedge between them.

Toss in Blaise and Theo or other more capable actors, and they'd have Harry isolated from the other Gryffindors in no time, and would be able to make him suspicious of the overly-intrested-in-his-life headmaster and twist his mind to think the Dark side was just misunderstood and shit like that.

It WOULD be lies and manipulation, but it would also work.

(Although they would have had a leg up if Hermione had started her friendship at the train, and then convinced Harry that not ALL Slytherins are bad. Maybe she'd even weasel out of Harry that he thinks Draco reminds him of his bully cousin and ask if ALL muggles are bad because his cousin is bad. ...and have a good answer IF he says yes. Lol

But remove his belivef that Slytherin equals evil, and he would actually have ended up there.)

Anyway... Character's idiocy aside...

I love the story thus far. It's very well writte, at least in chapter one and two.

I have to read on and see if the rest is equally as good. Lol _
mandorakat chapter 11 . 6/24/2022
wow. that was...disappointing
Harry2 chapter 5 . 4/16/2022
The parents are all talk. Its up to the kids to take action!
Grace5678 chapter 7 . 2/10/2022
This is really good, but when is the dramione starting?
Harry2 chapter 4 . 11/26/2021
Voldemort recognized Hermione! It proves that her family are loyal followers,
Harry2 chapter 3 . 11/26/2021
Looks like Slytherin is going to have TROUBLE!
Harry2 chapter 1 . 11/26/2021
A very interesting version of Thermionic!
StichGirl26 chapter 5 . 10/4/2021
OMG...! this fanfiction is amazing! Who are Hermione's parents? Who is your favorite ship? I think you should do a Theodore Nott and Hermione fanfic. Have your written any really good fanfics that are good that I would like?

Anyway, this is great fanfic, and keep writing!
Mel chapter 5 . 12/29/2020
Really good!
janettaforester chapter 3 . 7/10/2020
Z
HermionetheMiddleSchooler chapter 10 . 7/6/2020
Great stuff and all, but the duplicating spell is Gemino.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/27/2020
I'm finding it hard to stay in this story... to bland?
Guest chapter 2 . 5/26/2020