Reviews for Life of a Pureblood
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 7 . 2/9/2015
Hmm what would happen if they found it first? We know they probably don't since you wrote years 2-3 as well. But wouldn't it be interesting?
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 5 . 2/9/2015
Yeah telling Snape isn't a good idea. As he's switched teams. At least I assume so. Now the death eaters know it looks like things will move forward a little more quickly?
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 4 . 2/9/2015
Yep interesting to see the changes. Now the Slytherins know Voldemort is alive, where as if Draco hadn't been a right coward in the original they might have known then too.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 3 . 2/9/2015
They made Blaise black in the movies. Just in case you were still wondering, and yes he's hilarious and have you never heard of a sugar HIGH? Lol. And yeah it's weird. Every time a situation comes up that was fixed by or caused by Hermione I wonder what's going to happen there. Lol
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 2 . 2/9/2015
Blaise is going to keep me highly entertained I can already see it!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Well this should be fun! And Pansy isn't going to be happy when Hermione winds up with Draco! Lol
The Warty Hogg chapter 11 . 1/28/2015
Posting material that is protected by copyright is forbidden by the posting guidelines of this site and is a violation of copyright law. The guidelines specifically forbid the use of ANY copyrighted material. You agreed to those guidelines before you posted and they do apply to you.
A 'disclaimer' in NO WAY grants permission to infringe. It is merely an admission of guilt-this is the person I stole this from-and would be treated as such in any legal action.
In addition, monetary gain on the part of the infringer is NOT required for the infringement to be legally actionable.
Please remove all copyrighted material. The administration of this site and the legal representatives of the legitimate copyright holder have been notified.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/3/2015
i hope that you will do more and that slytherins will win some time :)
Bells love Jazz chapter 12 . 11/5/2014
plz update again soon I love it so far
zombiekins5948 chapter 12 . 7/29/2014
Please makE more update
SkiaRaito chapter 12 . 7/21/2014
awesome
TinaMaki chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
I really like mean Hermione. She's more entertaining than the pedantic know-it-all from canon...
IdontcareOkaymaybeIcaretomuch chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
Okay I still can't wrap my head AROUND THE FREAKING FACT THAT LONGBOTTUM IT'S THE NEW ISN'T POSSIBLE.
IdontcareOkaymaybeIcaretomuch chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
In the next one you should make Harry blaise and draco to fall head over heels for granger.
IdontcareOkaymaybeIcaretomuch chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I never could think of Hermione as a slytherin because she wouldn't of had study as hard as she could to be the best.
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »