Reviews for Life of a Pureblood
The Warty Hogg chapter 11 . 1/28/2015
Posting material that is protected by copyright is forbidden by the posting guidelines of this site and is a violation of copyright law. The guidelines specifically forbid the use of ANY copyrighted material. You agreed to those guidelines before you posted and they do apply to you.
A 'disclaimer' in NO WAY grants permission to infringe. It is merely an admission of guilt-this is the person I stole this from-and would be treated as such in any legal action.
In addition, monetary gain on the part of the infringer is NOT required for the infringement to be legally actionable.
Please remove all copyrighted material. The administration of this site and the legal representatives of the legitimate copyright holder have been notified.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/3/2015
i hope that you will do more and that slytherins will win some time :)
Bells love Jazz chapter 12 . 11/5/2014
plz update again soon I love it so far
zombiekins5948 chapter 12 . 7/29/2014
Please makE more update
SkiaRaito chapter 12 . 7/21/2014
awesome
TinaMaki chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
I really like mean Hermione. She's more entertaining than the pedantic know-it-all from canon...
IdontcareOkaymaybeIcaretomuch chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
Okay I still can't wrap my head AROUND THE FREAKING FACT THAT LONGBOTTUM IT'S THE NEW ISN'T POSSIBLE.
IdontcareOkaymaybeIcaretomuch chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
In the next one you should make Harry blaise and draco to fall head over heels for granger.
IdontcareOkaymaybeIcaretomuch chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I never could think of Hermione as a slytherin because she wouldn't of had study as hard as she could to be the best.
AmayaBlack chapter 12 . 5/7/2014
I really enjoy this version of the first books events. Looking forward to the others. Great story!
Blue Bisexual chapter 12 . 11/26/2013
please continue
Guest chapter 12 . 8/18/2013
Thank you sooooooooo much for writing this story! I've been looking for a story with this kind of concept that was actually good and complete! You really made my day! Can't wait for book two!

MOO.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
I love this story so far. It's a very cool concept and not one I have read much of. Please make it a series.
Narnia and Harry Potter 4 EVER chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
This is amazing is the squel up yet? I'm going to find out and read it right now I love this!
IAmNotDeath chapter 12 . 3/27/2013
This was a fantastic story, can't wait to read the next one!
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »