Reviews for Hold onto Me
Mattitude 4 life chapter 19 . 4/3/2010
Who is claude? I thought the boyz dad was named Gil or Gilbert?
Scarlett Boots chapter 47 . 1/2/2010
Wow, this was a really good story. I would have loved to see more Jamie though. It's currently 4:24am... It just goes to show I am a bit err, Mental 8-) !

I loved the ending to this it was just like the end of a mystery movie that never really was solved but all of a sudden they just end it and your like eh? But still you say, that was amazing. Or a Pirates of the Carribean, you know, like how they always start something when it ends, and even though you've sat there for 3 hours watching it, you want to watch some more!

Your characters were really well built in this story, it's not often that I see reality reflecting from the characters personalities. But you have managed to build a sort of prescense for the characters, but not so much that you know exactly wat they are going to say, do and think.

Puctuation; I spotted few grammatical errors in this story which also does not happen oten, I might be little, but.. well some people just don't bother!

As to the plot in this story, I loved it. It never could have came out of my own head, especially the bits about Penn. Your writing hit a soft spot there because I too have lost a sibling and let me tell you the feeling is far below mutal. However, once again, I noticed that you came into contact with reality, at the points of saying goodbye unexpectedly, I felt like a communication between me and the fic was made as I too had to say goodbye unexpectedly (My little brother died of cot death, the last time I saw him was saying goodnight.), it makes the story seem a whole lot more down to Earth when this happens.

Language. Except from you excessivley making the charactes say ya intead of you I found theat the good language you used was a quality you are able to use to better the story and to make the story semm less like a destination, more like a journey. The characters each had their own mini sector of the English language in my opinion.

Okay, there was no need to do a full on 20 charcter explanation and break down of the story. All I needed to say was: This is a fabulous, and fabulous is a word I don't use very often, well-written fic and with it's potential to make the reader, being me, laugh, cry and smack their laptop, I would say it was a success. Scarlett Boots x.

PS. Phew!
RatedRCouture chapter 47 . 3/17/2009
I spent hours reading this story and it's so worth it. It's an amazing story, I love it.
marcy91826 chapter 47 . 1/1/2009
i just wanted to tell you that i love this story and i can't wait for the sequel. I am sure it will be just as good as this one. Happy New Year. May 2009 bring happiness and good health to you and all you know.
Kanaydian Dragon chapter 47 . 12/31/2008
I'd wondered who the unfamiliar name was in my folder in my email. I had so many other stories to catch up on that I didn't think to look at the one with the name I was unfamiliar with.

But tonight I'm glad I had that chance. I'd been thinking about this story and how it ended. Though I would have wished that Charity and Shannon ended up together, especially after he grew some courage and went to see her, but I guess the timing isn't right. Hopefully it will be right at some point in the sequel.
Kayla English chapter 47 . 12/30/2008
ok so i dont hate you but charity should really end up with matt. sorry im biased i dont really like shannon moore but he just seems to childish for charity. and matt is better. cant wait for the sequel
TheLavenderHippie chapter 47 . 12/28/2008
WOW!okay,this story was absolutely beautiful.

i can't tell you how many times i felt tears on my face,stinging my eyes,staining my something emotional was brought up(Charity's brother for example)i could feel that charater's pain.I could feel Matt's pain,Charity's pain,even poor Shannon,and i was jus blown are truely gifted and you deffinately have a place in this extrodary world of writing.

I'm a humongo fan of the Hardy's,its ridiculous lol.I recently read their book "Exist to Inspire"(god knows they do!)and i must say,you got their personalities perfect!it was just awesome,and i want to thank you for taking the time to write this really let me live the super-Hardy-fan-dream lol,i know everyone who read this knows what i truely inspiring,and it was kinda like a dream of mine too you know?and you sorta let my live it,if only for a moment.

thank you again and i really hope you like write a book one day,haha.i'll be sure to read the sequel :D

-Stay Well
Baby Fawn chapter 47 . 12/28/2008
oh man what a ending i can not wait to read the sequal to this story cant wait hehehehehehe
LeahMarie chapter 47 . 12/28/2008
I didn't expect this ending...I can't wait for the sequel to see what happens!
mltjrbabe chapter 47 . 12/27/2008
wow...i didn't see that one coming. looking forward to the sequel.
dashingbailey chapter 47 . 12/27/2008
i've enjoyed this story!

but omgshh.

why did she have to do that to Shannon?

awhh its so sad.

i cant wait untile the sequel.(:
elliexhardy chapter 47 . 12/27/2008
No no no! She can't leave Shannon...he drove such a long distance to see her again and talk to her and try to make things right...I can't believe she left him...ugh...but I can't wait for the sequel...maybe she'll go back to him and finally be with him...I hope she does...great story I loved it a lot! I can't wait to read the sequel :o)
Enigmatic Lotus Leaf chapter 47 . 12/27/2008
WHAT? She's just leaving? Like that? She has a gorgeous man that chased after her and she just walks away? Oh I could just hit her! Please start this sequel soon!
Twinjodi chapter 47 . 12/27/2008
NO lol why'd you do it. I won't hate you but can i strangle you? lol jk Looking forward to the sequel!

Jodi