Reviews for Hold onto Me
Mattitude 4 life chapter 19 . 4/3/2010
Who is claude? I thought the boyz dad was named Gil or Gilbert?
Scarlett Boots chapter 47 . 1/2/2010
Wow, this was a really good story. I would have loved to see more Jamie though. It's currently 4:24am... It just goes to show I am a bit err, Mental 8-) !

I loved the ending to this it was just like the end of a mystery movie that never really was solved but all of a sudden they just end it and your like eh? But still you say, that was amazing. Or a Pirates of the Carribean, you know, like how they always start something when it ends, and even though you've sat there for 3 hours watching it, you want to watch some more!

Your characters were really well built in this story, it's not often that I see reality reflecting from the characters personalities. But you have managed to build a sort of prescense for the characters, but not so much that you know exactly wat they are going to say, do and think.

Puctuation; I spotted few grammatical errors in this story which also does not happen oten, I might be little, but.. well some people just don't bother!

As to the plot in this story, I loved it. It never could have came out of my own head, especially the bits about Penn. Your writing hit a soft spot there because I too have lost a sibling and let me tell you the feeling is far below mutal. However, once again, I noticed that you came into contact with reality, at the points of saying goodbye unexpectedly, I felt like a communication between me and the fic was made as I too had to say goodbye unexpectedly (My little brother died of cot death, the last time I saw him was saying goodnight.), it makes the story seem a whole lot more down to Earth when this happens.

Language. Except from you excessivley making the charactes say ya intead of you I found theat the good language you used was a quality you are able to use to better the story and to make the story semm less like a destination, more like a journey. The characters each had their own mini sector of the English language in my opinion.

Okay, there was no need to do a full on 20 charcter explanation and break down of the story. All I needed to say was: This is a fabulous, and fabulous is a word I don't use very often, well-written fic and with it's potential to make the reader, being me, laugh, cry and smack their laptop, I would say it was a success. Scarlett Boots x.

PS. Phew!
NellyLove chapter 47 . 6/25/2009
Wow! I just read this whole thing in 2-3 hours! And I have to say...WOW THAT WAS TOTALLY FUCKING AMAZING! You have major talent, you're awesome with words! i'm gonna have to check out the sequel!

It was fabulous and made me laugh and cry! Great job! I LOVED EVERY CHAPTER!

xoxox

Angel
RatedRCouture chapter 47 . 3/17/2009
I spent hours reading this story and it's so worth it. It's an amazing story, I love it.
marcy91826 chapter 47 . 1/1/2009
i just wanted to tell you that i love this story and i can't wait for the sequel. I am sure it will be just as good as this one. Happy New Year. May 2009 bring happiness and good health to you and all you know.
Kanaydian Dragon chapter 47 . 12/31/2008
I'd wondered who the unfamiliar name was in my folder in my email. I had so many other stories to catch up on that I didn't think to look at the one with the name I was unfamiliar with.

But tonight I'm glad I had that chance. I'd been thinking about this story and how it ended. Though I would have wished that Charity and Shannon ended up together, especially after he grew some courage and went to see her, but I guess the timing isn't right. Hopefully it will be right at some point in the sequel.
Kayla English chapter 47 . 12/30/2008
ok so i dont hate you but charity should really end up with matt. sorry im biased i dont really like shannon moore but he just seems to childish for charity. and matt is better. cant wait for the sequel
TheLavenderHippie chapter 47 . 12/28/2008
WOW!okay,this story was absolutely beautiful.

i can't tell you how many times i felt tears on my face,stinging my eyes,staining my something emotional was brought up(Charity's brother for example)i could feel that charater's pain.I could feel Matt's pain,Charity's pain,even poor Shannon,and i was jus blown are truely gifted and you deffinately have a place in this extrodary world of writing.

I'm a humongo fan of the Hardy's,its ridiculous lol.I recently read their book "Exist to Inspire"(god knows they do!)and i must say,you got their personalities perfect!it was just awesome,and i want to thank you for taking the time to write this really let me live the super-Hardy-fan-dream lol,i know everyone who read this knows what i truely inspiring,and it was kinda like a dream of mine too you know?and you sorta let my live it,if only for a moment.

thank you again and i really hope you like write a book one day,haha.i'll be sure to read the sequel :D

-Stay Well
Baby Fawn chapter 47 . 12/28/2008
oh man what a ending i can not wait to read the sequal to this story cant wait hehehehehehe
LeahMarie chapter 47 . 12/28/2008
I didn't expect this ending...I can't wait for the sequel to see what happens!
mltjrbabe chapter 47 . 12/27/2008
wow...i didn't see that one coming. looking forward to the sequel.
dashingbailey chapter 47 . 12/27/2008
i've enjoyed this story!

but omgshh.

why did she have to do that to Shannon?

awhh its so sad.

i cant wait untile the sequel.(:
elliexhardy chapter 47 . 12/27/2008
No no no! She can't leave Shannon...he drove such a long distance to see her again and talk to her and try to make things right...I can't believe she left him...ugh...but I can't wait for the sequel...maybe she'll go back to him and finally be with him...I hope she does...great story I loved it a lot! I can't wait to read the sequel :o)
Enigmatic Lotus Leaf chapter 47 . 12/27/2008
WHAT? She's just leaving? Like that? She has a gorgeous man that chased after her and she just walks away? Oh I could just hit her! Please start this sequel soon!
Twinjodi chapter 47 . 12/27/2008
NO lol why'd you do it. I won't hate you but can i strangle you? lol jk Looking forward to the sequel!

Jodi