Reviews for Bond
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
more than satisfactory :) really enjoyed it :) keep up the good work :)
AdvanaRene chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
woah, i haven't read this one too.. what's wrong with me...
Azureila chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
draws breath deeply*

Oh mai goat...*mata berkaca-kaca di depan kompie* Ah, a1y-san! Thanks for your work, senpai! You completely turn on my cheerful mood because of the TezuFuji kawaiiness this morning! Really, you do! *shed tears of joy*

Saya suka gaya approach-nya, benar-benar halus dan gentle banget, sampai rasanya harus diresapi benar-benar supaya gak ada yang terlewat. Ohoho...Tezuka finally becomes a lawyer and Fuji works as a photographer, ne? Even after rusty communication, they are still missing each other's presence, hmm... sometimes heart remembers what mind forgets, ne? Duh, saya jadi ikutan miris, soalnya makin beranjak dewasa, makin kehilangan kontak... syukurlah semuanya gak sia-sia begitu aja .

Scene Fuji menunjukkan kumpulan foto di kamar Tezuka itu benar-benar touchy! Dan saya suka pendalaman karakternya, meski disajikan dalam format yang simpel dan singkat, tapi ngena banget! *giddy* Memang, hampir di setiap scene manga/anime/movie, maupun di pic2 keluaran studio animasi, Tezuka selalu bersebelahan dengan Fuji, begitu juga sebaliknya. These kind of silent understanding and comfort really make me warm and fuzzy inside, hehe. And thankfully, Tezuka decides to make the first move.. because, really, this relationship he once shared with Fuji was too beautiful and precious to be missed . The ending is totally sweet! I wish you made it longer...*sigh* hehe, saya kan selalu optimis berharap bakal ada kelanjutannya.. *puppy eyes*

Overall, it's refreshing to see them back to the roots of relationship without all degrading communication problems. Hail TezuFuji for life! XD Thank you for writing and sharing this nice fic, a1y-san .

Regards,

SheilaLuv

PS: Gomen ne, saya baru sempet review sedikit buat a1y-san.. TT_TT huhuhu... maaf juga kalo a1y-san mangkel gara2 saya review kelamaan, ya...TT_TT
HalfMoon-Smile chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Hai, Aiy-san. Probably I more like this story than Here We Meet Again. My subjective may interfere my opinion or because the other story has a same theme with mine, more or less. Whatever the reasons, I do more like this story.

I like your simple description. Simple but precision. I love you potraying their natural relationship to renew their rusty bond. I feel their feeling that start missing each other and don’t have courage to start first. Fortunately, their photos really helpful to encourage the stoic man to act first.

The part where Fuji came to Tezuka’ house to give his photo collection, I was listening to Thank You For by Minagawa Junko. Even they have different context, but what I felt was goodbye, so I felt bittersweet of saying goodbye.

In my mind, maybe they have this conversation

“Thank you for being a good friend, thank you for understanding me. Thank you for everything.”

Instead that helpless goodbye, Tezuka said,”We’ll be in touch.” It really hit through my heart. It’s like a lie but also a wish. And of course something he said to embrace Fuji. My sympathy goes to him*huggie Tezuka*.

Hahaha, I’m satisfied with this story. Very. Please continue your great work.
speadee chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Good job on their thoughts and how the bond almost broke! It was kind of sad reading how they hardly ever talked now.