Reviews for Scars
MelaineMick297 chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
I don't know why but one word you misspelled really bugged me and I just had to review. Smirnov... is that supposed to be the Smirnoff drink? You spelled it wrong twice, so just letting you know that it's F at the end... not V! It certainly gave me the knowledge that you're not of drinking age.
WeAllSoundTheSame chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
TIS GOOD

MUST READ MOAR!
iamstephanieb chapter 21 . 8/29/2008
So I get back and check my inbox and have like 50 alerts from here lol

Really sorry to hear its goin on hiatus but I know you were having trouble with what to write next with this one. It is kinda tough. I understand though where your going and I really hope that someday you do get to finish this. :) I still love to re-read it thou hehe

I was thinking for a possible plot is for Sara to just up and run and disappear for a bit, like move to another city for a while and then of course either you could have the joker hunt her down or alex call her up wanting her to come back home and then you can see where it can go from there. Not that great of an idea but I had a dream about it the other night so I thought I could throw it out there to ya lol

Hope your doing good and you can always drop me a line :)

xoxo
kawaii uchiha's chapter 21 . 8/28/2008
i love your story please continue it
Idhrenniel the Space Cadet chapter 14 . 8/25/2008
Well Harvey, I’ve been importing drugs, sleeping with a serial killer in clown makeup, killing people, and slowly going insane. And how about yourself?

Couldn't have worded it better. But Sara's as believable as ever. Though I suspected that going against the Joker that much would not end too well.

And the conflict that Alex and Sara are experienceing just about does me in. I'd die if my friends and I got into that kind of fight!
Idhrenniel the Space Cadet chapter 13 . 8/25/2008
GGAH!

There, I'm finished venting out my frusteration that I'm this far behind. Not only did I have vacation, but the computer crashed. Not fun.

But Harvey's now in the mix, is he? Oh dear, he doesn't realize what he's got himself into! And it's a good contrast, the way he treats Sara in comparison to the way Jack treats her. A bit of a wake up call if you ask me. Even if she's hopelessly in love with him, it's about time she had one!

And oh my God. When Chanita got the death sentence? My gut just died. I mean seriously. It died. That's how devastated I was. More power to you for making me all depressed like that!
deleted9 chapter 21 . 8/22/2008
I completely agree with you about the forum. As sad as I am to see that your story is on hiatus...it might turn out to be for the better. You'll have time to get your creative juices flowing again and write a better ending than the one you would have written if you just pushed out the rest now. Good luck to you!
ScarsFan chapter 21 . 8/19/2008
To Sanngetal...

I never said that has the "lowest Standards"...

Just that this isn't a place that publishing writers go.

I have read some great stories here to but, people have to understand that this is just a fan site...nothing more.
Impatient mental patient chapter 21 . 8/19/2008
Lady, you tell those bitches. You tell them good. It's so much easier to criticize than to create. Power to you. I hope you will eventually pick up this story again. if not, it was fun reading it anyway.
SconesyBonesy chapter 21 . 8/19/2008
Oh, thats sad ot hear D: I hope you do finish it eventually, I enjoy reading your work.
NightDragon8 chapter 21 . 8/19/2008
Well thats an unfortunate I can understand where you are coming all have 'writer's block' now and of course there is school and work as long as you will finish all,it would be a shame not to finish such a captivating you are well.
movieexpert1978 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Love this story. I hope Schoolgirl doesn't go really crazy. Joker is just doing what he does best he makes everybody miserable. Please update soon. Does Joker really love her or is he just playing with her to make her go crazy?
Sanngetal chapter 19 . 8/18/2008
As for Scars Fan, I would just like to politely disagree. This being a fan site does not mean we should have the lowest possible standards, or that coherence and quality should be sacrificed for fan service. I have read some incredible fics on this website, but this attitude that mediocre writing is not only allowed, but welcomed, creates a steady flow of really poor stories that inevitably drown out the good ones.
Sanngetal chapter 20 . 8/18/2008
Look, people are not criticizing you in order to put you down. Criticism makes you think harder about your story and your characters, and if you realize that it's not personal, that it's not out to deflate your ego, it will benefit you much more than ten reviews that sing your praises will ever do. I really liked your first chapter, but the story went downhill. Sorry, I agree with Dark Poet.
XRandomXPhantomX chapter 9 . 8/17/2008
Holy...CRAP! When I read ch.9 like at the end when Bruce met Jack(Joker) I was like OMFG, I thought they were gonna recongnize each other, and be like SHIT UR BaTMAN AND JOKER!

I lkiked it, I don't like Rhianna's Disturbia song tho, so I listened to Cypress Hill "Locote"...old/underground hiphop group...But keep going, ur doing well!