Reviews for Scars
XRandomXPhantomX chapter 3 . 8/16/2008
Well, at first I only read half of the first chap., I went back to browsing the other TDK ff's, but then I started thinking it over, I went back to ur Scars story and read the rest of the chp. and I thought,WOW this IS pretty cool! this is one of the interesting ff's I read in a while.

Even tho my eyes are like burning, listening to Silverchair at the same time, I still want to read it. KEEP GOING!
deleted9 chapter 20 . 8/14/2008
You asked for good get into college tips correct? First...well, what do you want to do? Art history? That sounds really interesting, I can probably google and find some. Are you better at math or english?

Great chapter, sorry you are running out of steam :( but I understand! Hope you can finish though!
Impatient mental patient chapter 20 . 8/14/2008
Good grief. Dead and dead. Man. Phew. Ah. I can only exhale in awkward relief. Some good action there.
Impatient mental patient chapter 19 . 8/14/2008
that love scene was HAWT. Chanita needs to die, she makes me so uncomfortable.
Impatient mental patient chapter 18 . 8/14/2008
I am proud to be an American, where at least I know my sandals are from China. I am so jealous on Sara's behalf. I am so engrossed, this is like psychopath soap opera.
Impatient mental patient chapter 17 . 8/14/2008
(Back-sorta, having wi-fi issues) DUDE! Harvey creeps me out so much. I know he's kind of hot, in a zombie kind of way, but still. He's like way too old for her. And I know Jack is too old too. But for some reason Harvey creeps me out like so much more than Jack. It's just that jack is kind of funny at least, even if he's funny in a psychopath sort of way. But Harvey is just WEIRD. The Chanita thing upsets me a lot too. I always feel threatened when my ex-friends get together without me.
foxfire222 chapter 20 . 8/14/2008
wow man i don't know what to say so many deaths in one chapter and Harvey never even got to finish his sentence. have a good vaca

Love and HUGS

debronze chapter 19 . 8/13/2008
ahh sorry i didnt sign in before, anyways, awesome chapter even tho there was no joker in it it lol cant wait to see what happens next
debronze chapter 18 . 8/13/2008
soo i finally got internet access and im getting a chance to read your chapters and my heart was like racing when i read this like holy shit lol your doing awesome and i cant wait to read more
SconesyBonesy chapter 20 . 8/12/2008
Oh no!

I'm happy that you killed off Chanita, and I was glad you had her die without a gunshot or something - the fall was totally unpredictable.

But poor Harvey D; Really sad that he died. I wonder how Sara will deal with Chanita's death, since someone might have seen her fall from Sara's balcony.

I'd love to see some more Batman/Bruce, maybe a confrontation with him and Joker over Sara?
iamstephanieb chapter 20 . 8/12/2008
AW You killed Harvey. That was so sad. Its gonna be really really interesting now to see how things will go from here. But she does have Alex and Bruce still, well yea and the Joker lol I loved how you killed off Chanita. She was such a bitch. I did like how she kept sending Sara txt messages though. That was really funny. I cant wait for the next chapter! But yea this one kinda made me cry too. lol xoxo
Padme4000 chapter 20 . 8/12/2008
To me this chapter held a lot of poetic justice for Sara i don't why but it did.

one thing i did like was chanita saying that Sara didn't have the guts to do it then died by the same person she said couldn't do it.

Poetic Justice (or my version of it)

I feel sorry for Sara though having to watch Jack kill Harvey and speaking of Harvey thanks for the link.
Animemaniagirl chapter 20 . 8/11/2008
Damn .. now Sara's all alone. I wonder what she'll do ... Do I sense a plot twister coming up? Or am I being paranoid? /
Cryptic-Shadow-Writer chapter 20 . 8/11/2008
Sorry I didn't review these two chapters! I've been sleeping like a fiend from work and looking up college applications and finishing pre-senior year work. Then I injured my arm, and yada yada. So now I've got a minute to breathe, so I'm reviewing!

Anyways, both of these chapters turned out beautifully! I especially love the ending to this one. I knew Sara's brain would push her over, but realizing while she was still over the edge made it all the better. Harvey's death was a little awkward, though. I kinda figured he would put up more of a fight, maybe insulted Joker a lot or something. And Joker seems quite distanced from Sara, usually the ever-possessive man he is, now he really isn't. It's a very nice change of pace, and if you keep switching things up like this, it will become increasingly difficult to predict what will happen next. You know I love your work!
WindexWarrior chapter 20 . 8/11/2008
:D I am so glad that I helped you in the end! *punches fist into air*

It was a THOUSAND times better than what I was thinking

As for colleges I have a link that might help you

(hope it helps) And I don't have any ideas YET but I will message you ASAP if I do.

Fantastic job!-WindexWarrior xoxo