Reviews for Scars
MEE chapter 20 . 8/11/2008
Hey Yes its me the best friend of the author! I am like a celeb now! I always have to put my 2 cents in ( although its more like a dollars worth ;) ) Well I am glad Chanita died because she was mean. Oh and the part where the Joker asks Sara why she is so twitchy, i can just see him start twitching to almost to mock her so I am glad that you can let my imagination run away with itself! Poor Harvey that was sad but I excpeted his death soon.
Padme4000 chapter 19 . 8/11/2008
i really liked this chapter and i wouldn't mind getting that link. Aaron Eckhart topless nearly as worthy as the joker not really but... never mind. great chapter and i want Chanita to die a very painful death not just for the fact that she is a bitch but for Sara.
Animemaniagirl chapter 19 . 8/11/2008
I feel really bad for Sara... :( I mean, really I know she her love for Joker is deep and meaningful even though she was attracted to him half because he was dangerous. I wish there were even the slightest chance he had some other feelings for her besides lust and playing with her like a toy...
Jenna Von Cannon chapter 19 . 8/11/2008
Good! Chanita neds to get what is coming to her. I'm excited!
SconesyBonesy chapter 19 . 8/11/2008
Ohh, I have to say,

I do love how the 'tables have turned', so to speak.

At first, it was Sara making a move on Harvey, but now feelings have changed and although she always loved Joker, she's now telling herself she doesn't want this, whereas Harvey is more domnant in the 'relationship' now, compared to previously only liking her as a person or a friend.

very well written, as always, I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Scars Fan chapter 19 . 8/10/2008
Just a side note for Dark Poet of whatever...

Maybe she just does this for her own enjoyment. This has nothing to do with the real world DP. She is writing fan fiction because it's FAN fiction. It's okay to have plot holes everywhere...you aren't selling this as a book. It's purely for fun.

I'm under the impression that you take too seriously. If you are really serious about reviewing, perhaps isn't the place for you. This is a place for fans and immature writers to just write...no matter how bad you may thing it sucks...I know from your response below that you know it's "her story...".

So if you really think that, you don't need to go off and become the child yourself by responding to her...just let it be ok? I'm not telling this to you to start a fight, even if you think so, I'm writing to you because it's the truth.

If you really wish to review in this sort of fashion, like I said before, find a site that is for those who write BECAUSE they want to have books and such. This place isn't that. The title says it all...Fan Fiction. net

If you want to respond to me, go for it. I won't respond back, and you'll have the satisfaction of thinking you 'won'...(if you really are childish?) but hey...I have more important things to do than take anymore time out on this matter.

Keep writing Samurai Girl Suzu, and do it for yourself!

~ SF
scars Fan chapter 19 . 8/10/2008
"physcobitch" ahaha, loved that!

that was a speedy update there! Nice work once more with this chapter. I really like how this is going alone. It's as if I can see where it might be going...but then you totally do something even more amazing and I'm lost in sheer enjoyment once again!
dark88poet chapter 17 . 8/10/2008
Listen

I would never tell you to change your story. For better or worse, its yours and no one has the right to order you to do something that you don't want to. What's frustrating is that you ask for audience paricipation. You ask that we the reader supply you with our opinions on how to better your story. I'm sorry my reviews aren't two sentences filled with 'o ure so kool' or 'she like just has to kill chanita'. I'm not trying to mock you or my fellow readers. Its just frustrating that at the first sign of someone not kissing your ass, you get frustrated and tell me not to read your story. How is that helping? Are you saying that I shouldn't read if I don't think your story is the best thing since Ayn Rand or Chaucer. Also, I would really appreciate it if you would stop trying to gain sypmathy by complaining about me in your authers notes. It's extreemly childish. In the real world people are much harsher and a lot less sympathetic to the plights of an author. From one writer to another, I know that its hard to write a story and that it sucks when someone doesn't love your story as much as you do. However, you won't grow as an writer if all your surrounded by is people who praise you. If you don't like it then maybe this isn't the career for you.
Arathi.x chapter 19 . 8/10/2008
YAH!

That bitch Chanita is gonna get it !

Though this was a short chapter, it was still amazing as always.

:D
Samurai Girl Suzu chapter 19 . 8/10/2008
why don't you go and try destroying someone else's creativity instead of wasting your time on me?

As you said, my ego is inflated, and not easily popped. so go and find someone else to go make cry.
foxfire222 chapter 19 . 8/10/2008
dude

intense

i hope the next chapter is just as good.

Love and HUGS

Becky

aka foxfire2
WindexWarrior chapter 19 . 8/10/2008
Aw. So cute -

GOD CHANITA IS BEING SUCH A BITCH! :0

I really don't like her now XD

And Harvey...well what can I say? I feel bad for him...

So now he is deff in this screwed (wonderful) circle of Sara's life. I am just not sure what Sara will do once Harvey gets the chance to kill Joker ?-?

And I have some ideas, so I will mesage you about them

Even though it might be short, I thought is was amazing!

-WindexWarrior xoxo
deleted9 chapter 19 . 8/10/2008
I'm glad, she needs to get what's coming to her! So does Sara though in a way...I wonder how many times she'll be hurt or stabbed or punched before she lets him go. It's like she's pushing away all the good things in her life, or the things that have the potential to be good, to hold on to the sliver of happiness she feels the Joker gives her. I really think your portrayal of the Joker is one of the most honest ones I have read on here. He's psychotic and cruel, yet appealing in some sense, which is the only reason I can sympathize with some of what Sara is going through. Great chapter!

Oh, and nice disclaimer as well hah!
MEE chapter 19 . 8/10/2008
I thought you did own the lunatic who dresses up like a bat? Poor Sara I know I say this like everytime but I feel so sorry. She loves the Joker and she takes pity on Harvey. And that physco bitch should die soon for hurting her because that was not nice
Pearl's Beauty chapter 19 . 8/10/2008
great chapter everyone deserves some love except chanita well maybe a little. ok about aaron half naked idk about pictures but he was in this movie called Your Friends & Neighbors which i saw in showtimes i think, but that was like in 1998 so he's changed like in the movie he has brown hair and was a little chubby and i know that cuz he was taking a shower so we see him at least the top half naked. i hope that help. please update soon!
243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »