Reviews for Karate Beach
KathPetrova.Diary chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
oh I loved this story it's so great . My favorite couple is in it dom/fran is in it and the two songs always make me smile a lot just perfect ! casey sure had guts to kiss lily on her breast but know the consequenses . who makes me laugh a lot . the fight was also asome and funny . And Dom was really good writhing . I liked it and sure gonna read more of you ! :D
Kamen Rider OOO Fan 12 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Wicked Story Dude! Seriously You Rock At Writing Stories About The Power Rangers!
aznboi85 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Well, it looks like you dangling the proverbial carrot in front of me paid off, because here I am reviewing.

Be careful when it comes to the spelling of "their" because you had it spelled "thier."

Cool! So it looks like there is a hinted Casey/Lily pairing and a hinted Fran/Dom pairing as well. Haha. Well, you know how I feel about one of those couples, now don't you? :)

Wow! So both Lily and Fran were wearing bikinis, huh? Nice! :)

Haha. I loved the line "Man she's fast, but she looks good doing it."

Yeah, be careful not to confuse "Your" and "You're." In the quote "Your it" you should have used the contraction "You're" instead.

Hehe. I loved the line "Are those guys playing sex tag again?" Wow! I can't believe Casey kissed her breast! That was daring of him!

Haha. RJ is standing by and letting Dom fish? I thought he was some animal rights activist?

Don't forget to put in apostrophes in your contractions. For example "don't" and "wasn't."

Lupine Ranger,huh? That's the first I've heard anyone refer to RJ as the Lupine Ranger.

"Inquizzitivly" is spelled wrong. I want to say it's spelled "inquisitively."

Lol! RJ had "Kung Fu Fighting" playing? That's priceless!

You know how much I love your action scenes. Seriously, I believe that is your niche.

Referring to RJ as the "midnight marauder" was another first. I never heard anyone refer to him as that before either.

It was fitting how RJ was able to get the better of Casey, Theo, and Lily leaving him against Dom. After all, Dom may be new to the team, but he probably is just as experienced as RJ in terms of training.

Oh dear. Dom imitating a martial arts movie was...interesting. Lol.

An elbow drop? Seriously, is this a wrestling match? Hehe.

Lol! "the hippy Ranger's hair" That was too much! :)

Interesting, so the sparring between RJ and Dom ended in a stalemate. Maybe that further cements the idea that Master Mao really would have made Dom a Master had he stuck around.

Yeah, no one should discredit you for writing Dom. We've only seen him in two episodes so if his character is OOC (not that I'm saying it is) it's understandable. Haha. If you ask me, he should have been a little more ADD. Could he really focus so long on trying to catch a fish? ;)

This was a great read! My favorite part was the Casey/Lily (big surprise there!). I think you incorporated the two songs nicely. This is going on my favorite stories list because you are that awesome! Two thumbs up from me! Great job, bro!
Knightwood chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
I liked it. Nice little look at the Rangers taking some down time. The "tag" scene was cute, and RJ training to "Kung Fu Figthing?" Somehow I can see that. It sounds like his sense of humour.
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Okay, some of it was...interesting, some I didn't agree on, but overall a pretty good story.

I will say my favorite part was when Dom and RJ were fighting-it was hilarious and awesome.

I loved the descriptions.

Great job. And I think you did a good job at keeping Dom in character.