Reviews for Human Education
Renata Larzelere chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Kekeke~

in the beginning I wasn't sure if I would enjoy this pairing, but not bad. Not bad at all. Just kidding! I actually really enjoyed this oneshot.

Keep writing!

~Larz
Renata Larzelere chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Kekeke~

Keep writing!

~Larz
HenrySeb chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
The story was great and the amount of talking in the story was fine. So don get all worked up about it m'kay? And if you would not mind, I would so want to check'er up on that pic you were talking about. So I guess I will give you my email.

M'kay mate thanks for the story!

-27Steve
Dark5Light chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
this made me laugh XD
MoonlitSatin chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
I love it! Byakuya and Ulquiorra is such a cute pair!
Paradoxismminant chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I loved it!

U-tan is so serious and cute, eh?

By the way, could you show me the picture?
Felix Loves You chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
I think I like Ulquiorra as the uke... But I can definently see Byakuya as Ulquiorra's uke...it's a verynice thought. This was a vrey nice story.
KappaForest chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Brilliant! if only there were more for this pairing
V for Vienna chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
*speechless* My boss wasn't happy with me reading fanfictions again at work...but he loves anime, so he understood xD
dimonyo-anghel chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I love this, I love this, I love this! Thank you for writing and posting this! D
Solosan chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Bwahahahaha!

Oh lordy don't I wish I could get an education like that~
Seme-For-Life chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I would like to see the pic that instired? you to write this, I find it semi-strange that not more people have thought of this pairing. I can be contacted at , btw. And a VERY nice story ( thinks yoou should write more of the pairing)
Schizzar chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
There should be more of this pairing. Now I'll probably get plot bunnies assaulting me to try my own hand at this pairing! Great job.
FoxGod chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Kyaa! She's on dA as well! After I saw the picture I was wondering how to get these two together and couldn't find any stories! You did this so well. I love it so much. You really should let her know you wrote this cause I'm thinking she'll put a link to it in the bottom of the picture. XD
ashurahime chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
OMG, so cute, so sexy, and so Ulquiorra! I think that both Ulqui and Byakuya were in character, despite the very unfamiliar situation you put them in . The text was well-written with a great flow, and I only saw a few typos. Thank you for sharing!