Reviews for He Says That He Loves Me
KellyRoxton chapter 22 . 8/16/2008
Yes more Angst! Love love the thought.. what an apartment with no windows are they Completely InSANE. The Baddies could start a fire and make them come out or kill them either way they get what they want. Of course if they are trying to kidnap Abby it's hard to say.

Driving the Yukon and it's been in the garage...Hmm have the breaks been tampered with because they just found out that DiSalle was out. Or maybe there is a homing device on it to know where it's going?/ The music swells as w anxiously await the next Chapter..

Hugs,

Kelly
KellyRoxton chapter 21 . 8/15/2008
So the Green eyed monster finally showed his head. Hmm is the shooter the only one left? The music swells I think there is someone else someone who was pulling the strings over here.

Write more soon.
Sorgina chapter 21 . 8/15/2008
Ha! ha! as if Elf-Lord could be a threat to Gibbs
Trivette Lover Heather chapter 3 . 8/15/2008
Ha. Boy you are making her out to be a monster arent you? Too cute.

Trivette Lover Heather chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
Ha. Monster. Nice. Lol.

But it's Lt. Colonel, or Colonel Mann...unless I missed the General thing? ;)

Off to read more :)

Trivette Lover Heather chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Oh Gabby Goodness! Love it! I cant wait to catch up on the series! :)

lucasluvforever chapter 20 . 8/15/2008
that was a great update! update again soon!
Sorgina chapter 20 . 8/15/2008
That was sweet
KellyRoxton chapter 20 . 8/14/2008
More More More. Poor McGee it's a long road but at least it isn't six feet under. That would have prolly thrown Abby, Gibbs the whole team into a blame game.

Great Job. Oh I thought for sure something was going to happen to Abby at the hospital. Just makes me wonder what you have up your sleeve.. Hm Giggles. Running off to welcome the weekend and hope that you update very soon. Great Job.
KellyRoxton chapter 19 . 8/14/2008
uh oh shooter is still out there so that means there will still be a contract on Abby. The music swells. Great chapter. Aw... Loved that last line GREAT line... Giggles. Hope you write more soon. Pretty please. Loved how Tony walked away then came back and talked to her. Keep up the GREAT writing can't wait to read where this is going to take us.

Hugs,

Kelly
Eliza-angel chapter 19 . 8/14/2008
just keep writing, I love it ;)
ssbailey chapter 19 . 8/13/2008
oh McGee! I hope he makes it for everyone's sake.
losingmymind2 chapter 19 . 8/13/2008
Oh NO! Poor Abby, poor McGee! Poor readers...don't leave us like this, more soon, please.
lucasluvforever chapter 18 . 8/13/2008
great update! update again soon! more tony please :)
MorbidMandy chapter 18 . 8/13/2008
oh... so sad... stupid second shooter... darn him! At least Gibbs will be there to protect her!
91 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »