Reviews for He Says That He Loves Me
Sorgina chapter 18 . 8/12/2008
What a way to start breakfast! At least Abby wasn't hurt
ssbailey chapter 18 . 8/12/2008
oh no poor probie. I'm glad Abby's safe so far though. :) great chapter!
KellyRoxton chapter 18 . 8/12/2008
Oh my God! What a GREAT chapter I was on the edge of my seat. Poor Timmy. Abby of course would turn back to look and three against one. For sure I thought something was going to happen to the van like a car plowing into them and dragging Abby out. Are we still on pins and needles? What's gonna happen to McGee. Oh Please Please Update soon! My goodness. GREAT JOB! I think there is something still gonna happen because who was the big baddie that asked them to go over there in the first place I mean Seriously someone wanted Gibbs and Abby split up. Hm The music swells.

Write more soon. GREAT Job.
KellyRoxton chapter 17 . 8/12/2008
Something went wrong. More Angst. Great Job. Hugs you I can't wait to read more.

Hugs,

Kelly
MorbidMandy chapter 16 . 8/11/2008
I'm usually not a big fan of Gibbs-Abby fics, but this one is awesome! I mean seriously, I love it!
Eliza-angel chapter 16 . 8/11/2008
oh my god, please please keep going soon I want to now what happens with Abby next and of course the rest of the team.

Great job I like the way it continues ;)
Sorgina chapter 16 . 8/11/2008
Hey that was strong first thing in the morning! I hope your next chap will be up asap, can't leave us on a cliffhanger like that
KellyRoxton chapter 16 . 8/10/2008
Claps Hands Oh my goodness that was GREAT.. Can't believe it. What a job! It Rocks. What is Gibbs gonna do? I mean Abby is Abby he would lay down his life to protect her but he's so far away and being threatened. Oh I have a feelin Jen is gonna hear a mouthful. Also they are on an Army base. Hm Me thinks Mann might be the other operative who has turned into a turncoat.

Can't wait for the next chapter. Way to Keep up interest the reviews should be pouring in with putting Abby in Danger. Then add in the factor that Gibbs isn't right there to put his arms around her and to protect her.
KellyRoxton chapter 15 . 8/9/2008
Great Job. wondering if something or someone is going to attack our people here while they are leaving for over there... the music swells and we wait for the next chapter to be posted.

Hugs.
lucasluvforever chapter 14 . 8/8/2008
great update! update again soon!
KellyRoxton chapter 14 . 8/8/2008
Aw I was hoping the little jealousy head would rear it's ugly head...Pouts.

Anyway not to much to report here just wanted to let you know that it was a great chapter.
alix33 chapter 10 . 8/8/2008
"“The dancing is about to start, and that’s like the best part of a wedding.”" - True.
alix33 chapter 4 . 8/8/2008
"“C’mon McGeek.”" - I hate it SO much every time (in fics or in the RL show) Tony calls Tim that, I could actually slit Tony's carotid artery for it!
alix33 chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
"Then all a sudden I heard a girl giggle, and I whipped around. “Hey, Abbs,” said Gibbs with a smile to me, he had just entered with Lieutenant General Mann, and my heart sank to my stomach. It had been her giggling. I turned back to the gun quickly. As to shield myself from the pain of seeing my silver haired fox with that monster." - Poor Abby! It SO sucks to be you right now!

"Lieutenant General Mann" - That should be Lieutenant colonel.

"No! No! Gibbs come back! Come back my silver haired fox! Ah, don’t leave me here with this monster! I’ll tell you, I’ll tell you the whole story just don’t leave me here with her! Gah!" - And it just got exponentially suckier!

"I don’t care who the other girl is, you’ve known him longer and you’ve got dibs.”" - This bit is made even more ironic by who says it.
KellyRoxton chapter 13 . 8/7/2008
Oh I just love the "Today is just not our day, is it?" What a perfect line for that show. Gibbs is perfect saying it. WoW what is Jen coming down to Abby's lab for? The music swells and the angst possability abounds.
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »