Reviews for He Says That He Loves Me
lucasluvforever chapter 13 . 8/7/2008
great update!
lucasluvforever chapter 12 . 8/7/2008
Good update. Update again soon!
KellyRoxton chapter 12 . 8/6/2008
Dances around we got another chapter and it was GREAT... Can't wait to read more.. Oh my goodness I liked the line about seeing her in his bed. Grins and runs off to hopefully read more. Running to check my email to see if there is a new chapter.
Sorgina chapter 12 . 8/6/2008
That was sweet
lucasluvforever chapter 11 . 8/6/2008
Great Update! Please update again soon.
Sorgina chapter 11 . 8/5/2008
Aw! that was sweet
KellyRoxton chapter 11 . 8/4/2008
Great CHapter I'm so glad you updated tonight :) That was Awesome I love the out in the rain and Gibbs following and her telling him honestly what she felt and him not realzing that's how she felt. He's Good but he's not a mind reader.

Write more soon. Wonder where they are going.
KellyRoxton chapter 10 . 8/4/2008
Oh I just want to slap Gibbs upside the head. Abby should get out there and dance and maybe Gibbs should get jealous he's trying to protect her so much that he will end up pushing her away and into someone else's arms.

Write more soon. Want to read Abby's point of view sounds like she's upset.
lucasluvforever chapter 10 . 8/4/2008
Great update! Update again soon!
Sorgina chapter 10 . 8/4/2008
Oh boy! he's so typically male with that wonderful lack of timing LOL
lucasluvforever chapter 9 . 8/3/2008
Great update! update again soon!
Eliza-angel chapter 9 . 8/3/2008
There is not much i could say that wasn't said before, so I just say it again: I love it, please keep going ;)
ssbailey chapter 9 . 8/3/2008
oh Abs. Maybe he should explain it a little better? Doesn't he realize he's breaking his own personal rule number 1: Protect Abby at all costs? can't he tell he's hurting her and that it's possible he could lose her? Oh dear, I think it's time for a Ducky intervention!
Sorgina chapter 9 . 8/3/2008
Oh dear! Gibbs does not learn, does he? But you'll make it right in the end of course :-)
KellyRoxton chapter 9 . 8/3/2008
Aw poor Abby I still see that Mann could be a threat and if Gibbs sticks to his guns then there will be bumps and huge bumps along the road. Write more soon.

Can't wait to read more.

If you need any help just pm me and I'll help where I can.

Hugs,