Reviews for Sixteen Candles
carlie.catastrophe chapter 3 . 8/13/2008
Oh yeah, one problem.

If they're sixteen, it's 1984, but breakfast club wasn't release until '85. Why not change it to an older movie Ex. Casablanca,Roman Holiday etc.
carlie.catastrophe chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
Good Job, I like it.
Jeremy Shane chapter 4 . 8/13/2008
broadwaybaby4205 chapter 4 . 8/13/2008
Kendrachica! *huggles* You updated! Yay! Amazing chapter as usual! The "gray screen" complaining was so hilairous and so Lorelai XD. But poor Lor! *sniff* I feel so bad for her! Everything's getting all messed up. :( I can't wait to see what happens when she goes downstairs to her party though! Update soon, girlie! :)
xXHiddenSecretXx chapter 4 . 8/13/2008
cool chapter. update soon.

secret
Bellybuttonsarecool chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
Okay, so on the show, I always rooted for the Luke/Lorelai relationship over the Lorelai/Chris, but I also hate when people write Chris as a jerk especially in the teen stories because he obviously wasn't or Lorelai wouldn't have liked him. Anyway, my point? I love your story. Thanks for writing Chris as Chris would have been. :)
linklovesme chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
Wow. You reall have a talent as a writer, Kendra. This story is wonderful so far, and I can't wait for an update. Financial descision (a word I totally can't spell), eh? Hmm...whatever could that be?

Everybody is perfectly in character, and Lorelai is hilarious.

Keep up the great writing.
Jeremy Shane chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
howrude2u chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
this was a hilarious scene. keep up the good work! really brightened up my dull summer day... and that fortune cookie is good foreshadowing. cant wait for the next chapter!
gilmoreluver06 chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
haha loved it can totally picture it in my head them sitting in the food court talking and chowing down
broadwaybaby4205 chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
Kendrachica! You updated! :) Hahha, my mom's watching Gilmore Girls in the living room and I can hear the Sisterhood commercial XD. Anyway, this was fabulous as usual chica! The way you write the Chris/Lor relationship is so fabulous and sweet! Hahahaa, the visual of Chris on Broadway has made my day (well, it's tied with the visual of Potato Boy singing Elvis songs and that's a major accomplishment, my friend). Broadway is love though! Haha, seriously. Yayy for Chris eating fries and guacomole! Seriously, is there any other way to eat fries? No siree. The fortune cookie bit was hilarious!

"“Oh don’t worry, I will introduce you to Bono when I get famous” Lorelai patted his arm and got up to throw away her trash."

Best line in this fic bar none XD. J'adore this, K! Update soon, girlie!
angelscovegirl chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
Hah! This is a pretty good story so far and I think you are doing an amazing job at portraying how Lorelai would be at 16. The love between Lorelai and Chris seems endless and well I can't wait for the next chapter!
gilmoreluver06 chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
oo what's gona happen at lunch

will they talk about how they both feel about being parent's someday

I want to see how they pick baby names like Chris picks one and Lorelai picks the other if they have a boy and or girl and or end up having both how do they agree on one name?

Maybe they could go to the mall and they look around and maybe Lorelai makes a list of what she wants for her baby shower in the future and and Chris tells her she is getting everything on the list because thats how much he loves her and that thier child will be spoiled and is going to be daddies little girl and gets whatever she wants?

will they discuss being cool parents and how they are going to do it to not end up like thier own parent's?

maybe they could like take a cab to go searching for places to live and come across Stars Hollow and they both fall in love with it and they meet Luke?
howrude2u chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
omb awesome story! i love it and i dont even like gilmore girls! i love everything about it! you go girl!
Jeremy Shane chapter 2 . 7/28/2008