Reviews for Beautiful Dawn
Jissy2013 chapter 7 . 1/6/2016
Love the story
1am chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
thank you! it's nice to see someone point out how so much pressure is put on Yami and how little thanks he gets sometimes. that and I can see how he would feel purposeless.
Doop doop chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
Maybe slightly OOC on Yami's part but you said that in your summary so I don't mind. While he never complains in-series, I can understand his feelings here since people tend to assume he's strong enough to handle anything and in some ways Yugi's friends just counted him as another part of Yugi.

It's a bit sad that Yugi seems almost casual when he talks with Yami on the phone later in the fic, but it works with Yami's feelings of neglect here.
Itisher chapter 2 . 8/28/2015
I liked this chapter also, so don't slam me into a dashboard xD
Itisher chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
Great chapter! :) Yep, I reviewed so I wouldn't get pushed off of a bridge lol xD
YamiLance chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Hmm...I would like to be pushed off the bridged... but...nice start...
Marzlover chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
more chapters please
civetchanging chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
OH MY RA YAMI NEVER DO SOME THING LIKE THAT AGAIN! * sobbing* I can't stand character death! It makes me cry and oh god now I want to write the Yami-suicide attempt fic that's been in my head for the past six months..
civetchanging chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
YAMI IS SO CUTE WHEN HE CRIES BUT IT MAKES ME CRY TOO BUT FOR SOME SICK, TWISTED REASON I LOVE TO CRY. I think it's cuz I cry about as much as Kaiba.
civetchanging chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
okay... THIS CHAPTER WAS FRIKIN AWESOME ARE YOU KIDDING ME! I CAN'T BELIVE THAT YUGI IS GOING OVER THERE SWEET MOTHER OF RA I WAS ABOUT TO JAVE A FLIPPIN HEART ATTACK!
civetchanging chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
*gasps again* No! Not something! I don't wanna be pushed into sumthin' *pouts*
civetchanging chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
*le gasp* NOT THE DASHBOARD! XD
civetchanging chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
HEY IT'S ME AGAIN I LOVE YOUR STORIES SWEET MOTHER OF RA YOU'RE LIKE ONE OF MY FAVOURITE AUTHORS ON THIS SITE THANK YOU FOR BLESSING US WITH YOUR GENIUS AND GRACE.
4GetMeNot10 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
*gulps* Nice story so far! I'm eager to read the next one :D
maya dragon chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
nos eingles pero me gustaria saber masde la historia y que no muera seto pobre yamiiiiiiii