Reviews for One Step Closer
Shian chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
Wow, plain and simple, yet you really get your point through. Brings me back to the memories of when I read the Animorphs series, I seriously almost cried at how horrid and depressing that ending was! *sigh* Is it just me, or does evil always seem to triumph in it's own way in many stories? Evil is GR -_- evil is the ending of the Animorphs series I tell you!
Misty8 chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
Really good. Please come read some of my Animorph fanfic!
177223 chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
Good job! Linkin Park rules!
Salad Shooter chapter 1 . 4/24/2002
Cool! Linkin Park rules! Write more.
Threll chapter 1 . 2/9/2002
aww...that kicks! i love it...so well put together! *claps and cheers*
nikki chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
good job! lol. linkin park is my all time favorite band, and I used to be a HUGE animorphs fan (i stopped reading for a while when I didn't have any money to buy the books with and could'nt get back into it!) i have at least one copy of every book up to 32, i think... hmmm... ehh, well. good job, anyway
Lenalaye chapter 1 . 11/6/2001
First of all, you rock for choosing Linkin Park. They are the BEST band with the BEST CD. This was pretty lean, I need more descriptions! This needs some serious beefing up in that department. Not dissing, just staing what struck me about this. I have a wirting column actually, and there's a chpt about wirting music vids so if you're wondering what I'm talking about, you can check that out (yeah, I'm really being the descent fellow author, making plugs in all but I just can't help it)