Reviews for I Can't Let You Love Me
LoPotter chapter 25 . 12/22/2001
~waves!~ I LOVE THIS STORY! Thanks for saying Hi to me! made my day! OK
Kazza not signed in chapter 24 . 12/22/2001
Is it a trap? Or isn't it? Please post the next part before I bite my nails down to nothing.
Urbandruid chapter 24 . 12/22/2001
When I read the first chapter of this story, I wasn't sure I'd like it, but Pheobe grew on me, and then I /really/ got to liking her. Your plot is just- it's creative, it's dark and horrible and fabulious. I /hate/ Voldemort and his pals in this one, hate them a lot, and I'm desperate to find out what happens next. I was only going to read the first chapter of this and go to bed. :) Hah! 24 chapters later, I'm still here.
back that thang up chapter 24 . 12/21/2001
no, not another cliff! geez, i swear! authors just LOVE doing that, don't they? :) update soon!
RLupin chapter 24 . 12/21/2001
Leandra Wynn chapter 24 . 12/21/2001
Oh no! that was an evil cliffie..not nice at all. now that you've got me on pins and needles here, PLEASE post soon!
Ayod Botla chapter 24 . 12/21/2001
Heh heh heh... that was awesome. Funny, too... heh heh heh _
LoPotter chapter 24 . 12/20/2001
EEEEKK! PLEASE POST SOON! I love this story sosososososososo much, and I'm totally going to tell everyone that reads my dumb story to read yours, ok? POST SOON PLEASE!
Raven Dancer chapter 24 . 12/20/2001
not only is it a two-fer, but you left Jeffrey running through dark halls! Plus Phoebe is out could from the anti-apparation charms. Just a slight cliff hanger, don't you think? I'm still waiting for the calvary!
Meee chapter 22 . 12/19/2001
this is sweet! plz continue the story. plz!
Kessi chapter 22 . 12/19/2001
I like your story so much. It's really great.
Ayod Botla chapter 22 . 12/19/2001
LoPotter chapter 22 . 12/19/2001
kazza - not logged in chapter 22 . 12/19/2001
Your story is very addictive. It's good to see the 3 of them talking. I just hope Dunderhead is as thick as he seems.
sugahcat chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
Only read the first chapter, but I like it. Sev seems to hook up with female teachers an awful lot (yes, I too am an offender :D). Hmm, a parody fic is beckoning... Anyway! Very good! I think I might even get to like Prof. Taylor - wow :D
221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »