Reviews for I Can't Let You Love Me
caius julius not loggd in chapter 8 . 11/9/2001
Thanks for letting me know there were more chapters! I enjoyed them a lot. Please keep going; this is getting interesting. I wonder, will Phoebe's "suspicion" against Snape get him into trouble with Voldie?
caius julius not loggd in chapter 8 . 11/9/2001
starfishy chapter 7 . 11/8/2001
That was soooooo good!

Please continue soon
Debbi chapter 7 . 11/7/2001
Very well written *grins* I am having a hard time thinking about the wait in have in store until the next chapter. Perhaps very soon? *please, pleeeezzee* I really don't beg well, but I am very addicted to your story.. Great Work!
princess of mordor chapter 7 . 11/7/2001
I have read alot of Snape fics but never one quite like this. I think it is really great...Keep it up.
Sarah Black chapter 7 . 11/6/2001
Brilliant wonderful story! I love how it isn't one of these Snape fics where he starts out a bastard and ends up like Romeo or something... very good job, you managed to avoid Mary Sue, which is always good, you seem to have the plot worked out as well, I can't wait for more!
caius julius chapter 2 . 11/4/2001
Pretty good! I will surely keep that story in mind and will be watching out for new chapters. Which means: Write more soon!
Rosmerta chapter 2 . 11/3/2001
Oooh, another ooey-gooey-yummy-good Snape romance! I'm enjoying this one. Love the name Phoebe, by the way. Best line in this chapter, imho: "Phoebe, they never think anyone is loyal... just 'in line.' How they keep you in line is by holding the threat of abduction, torture, and death over people you care about."

That little speech has a lot of wisdom in it. Looking forward to chapter 3!
princess of mordor chapter 2 . 11/3/2001
ohhhh...I love Snape fics. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Normandie M chapter 1 . 11/3/2001
Oh this is good...poor Snape. Wonder how long it'll take him to realize what's in front of him? Keep it up!
padawanjinx chapter 2 . 11/3/2001
Well, I normally read only Star Wars fics, but my sister insisted I come here and read the fics for HP, and yours was the first one that caught my attention. I had scanned a few others briefly, found them boring or just plain moronic, but I was intriged by yours. Its a great story, very sad and 'painful'. I do hope you continue to write more and I look forward to your next installment.

PJ