Reviews for I Can't Let You Love Me
deletethisreviewplease chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
Hey... did you fall off the face of the earth, or something? I've tried to e-mail you... but it won't get through. When are you going to write another fic?
Ravenna chapter 38 . 2/4/2002
*sits back in chair, temporarily speechless*

*crickets chirp*

*blink*

Oh my god, we are unworthy to read this... this was AMAZING! I don't usually read Snape-centered fics, but I'm damn glad I stopped on this one! I stayed up till five in the morning reading as much as I could... WOW! I especially loved the cryptic message chapter. I loved how you worked all that out with the "severus?" and "Where r u?" and all that. Brava!
Debbi chapter 37 . 1/23/2002
Hi! I'm back... actually never left but just like you I've had a tough time in real life. I am sorry to hear about your troubles. I have been keeping up with the story but just have not had the chance to review like I should be doing. Just to let you know, you show through Phoebe still, so that's how I know troubles in your life as well. I have enjoyed all of this story and the characters have developed so well over the time that I feel like they're old friends, and will be sad to see the end of the story. But just to let you know I think that you are a great authoress IMHO and am glad you have graced us with your presence and talent. I remember what you had said before and see how it, even when your'e not trying to, real life reflects into the story, to me that shows authenticity and validates the story even more. Enough of my ramblings! I'm glad that you have perservered and truly love the story. Thanks again.

TTFN TC

Debbi
Pinkpanther chapter 38 . 1/21/2002
Lovely! I hope to read more of your writing!
Impressed One chapter 38 . 1/21/2002
Thank you for the wonderful ending to your really thrilling story!

A sequel will be most appreciated! :-)))

(And let them have lots of fun in that, will you? *jumping eyebrows* They suffered enough for more than one lifetime!)
Predatory Fuzzball chapter 38 . 1/20/2002
Oh come on! You have to do a sequel! Please? For me?

I love the way you wrapped up the loose end in this. Excellent job!
ARCANE chapter 38 . 1/20/2002
What can I say... I love to review! It was by mere fluke alone that I came upon this FANTASTIC FanFiction named "I Can't Let You Love Me", but I have fell in love with it in just a short time. That alone gives testamony to what an awesome writer you are, Persona Non Grata. It all started when a friend of mine introduced me to and I came across the Harry Potter section. Severus Snape, being one of my favorite characters of the series, was one of my first choices to search for. Most of the stories seemed too... busy; as if they had been written by over-cafinated 12-year-olds... but yours captured my attention. The title seemed to like a giant eye to me... compelling me to find out why "I Could Not Let You Love Me"... And the summary was attention-getting as well; it was like dangling a slab of meat infront of a hungry wolf's snout. So, I was interested... Then I opened the file and began to read the first paragraph:

"He was a fool. There was no use denying it. How many times, after all, had he had his hopes and aspirations of a different kind of life crushed? Honestly, you'd think by now he would have learned. But, no, Severus Snape thought he was bigger than his destiny. He dared think love might be within his grasp. He actually began to hope that he might build a life where he was, what? Content."

Something the way the words are put together strikes me frozen to my seat, and I read on...

And here I am... reviewing for the final time for this wonderful story that you so brilliantly created. I'm afraid that I am becoming rather long-winded, so I think I will stop now. Thank you so much for taking up your own time to bring a little bit of joy into our lives (if not your poor characters' _~)

A faithful fan,

ARCANE
Ayod Botla chapter 38 . 1/20/2002
Hmmmmm... THAT WAS GREAT! I'M GONNA MISS THIS STORY! THANK YOU FOR MENTIONING ME IN YOU AUTHOR'S NOTE! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! You should write a sequel about Snape and Phoebe's kid... Hehehe... That's just funny THINK about it! I REALLY loved this... I'm not gonna know what to do now that it's all over..._~ I'll say it again: I REALLY LOVED THIS STORY! YOU ARE AND AWESOME WRITER! And don't worry about the cliffhanger ending... I'll forgive you... (someday).
Raven Dancer chapter 38 . 1/20/2002
Phew! Jeffrey and James are safe! Ok, I'm much better now! Jeffrey seems as feisty as ever. Great way to end, all happy and, um, warm. Yes, that's the word I want.
caius julius not logged in chapter 38 . 1/20/2002
I am awfully sorry I didn't review the last chapters. But I will do so now! Thank you so much for writing this story and ending it. There are far to many good stories with loose ends and I would have been sag to see another one. But you have constantly written part after part - I marvelled at your writing speed, really. Well, is there any chance for a sequel?
LoPotter chapter 38 . 1/20/2002
! YOu're the best! That was SO awesome ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm SO sad that it's over! So, you know what that means- SEQUEL! Oh, god, this was SO good and SO great and SO fabulous and SO wonderful, and wow, I'm jealous! I hope you don't mind... I pretty much ordewred my readers to read this fic. I mean, wow, this was just SO well-written and the characters were awesome, and you are just GREAT GREAT GREAT! sighhhhhh I really hope you write at least maybe a little epilogue "Ten Years Later" or something, that'd be AWESOME! I'll of course, keep checking on you, b/c you're OF COURSE on my favorites list. Wow, well, congratualtions on a job EXTREMELY well done, you should be proud! Bets of luck, hope you start something else soon! ~Lo
Kazza - yep lazy again chapter 38 . 1/20/2002
I really like the way you ended the story, an emotional rollercoaster shouldn't have a complete ending. I'm sure Jeffrey's silence was what his heart wanted him to do. ;) Thank you for sharing it and thank you (blush) for mentioning me in your thanks.
Reive chapter 38 . 1/20/2002
This was great.

I'd love to see a sequel, a) to see how they solve the phoebe being dead problem, b) to see how they solve the severus being in deep deep shit with the death eaters problem and c) to see someone else's take on Snape with a family.
bdwrm chapter 38 . 1/20/2002
nice ending.
Troy chapter 38 . 1/20/2002
I just finished the last chapter and actually have tears in my eyes!It was a beautifully written story, well paced with appealing and interesting characters. Please write a sequel!Thanks for all the joy this story gave me.
221 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »