Reviews for Six Words on a Sunny Afternoon
Very good is it going to continue I loved it
great gospel chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
This was way too adorable! Who gave you the right? I love how they argue about whether it's a story or not. Of course all that would go right over Rukia's head. Great job.
Eula Marie chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Ah, wonderful. Brings me back to the great days of Bleach when it was still magical and only a little bit cheesy. Thanks for writing! :)
Inkpot the round chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
I was listning to Poison & Wine by The Civil Wars when I stumbled over this story and it fit both the story and the ship so well.

I really like the mood that you've created here. Sort of mellow and playful and thoughtful all at the same time. This would be the soft pink kind of fluff. The best kind there is.
clinton chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
It's a good story thanks *inspired*
thebookishone chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Love the Hemingway reference and the thought of Ichigo being a liberal arts major.
Rake1810 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Regardless of the ship you pick, i think you nailed how Ichigo would confess to anyone when he'd be about 19-20 (as i guess he'd be in the story).
kissonthechic chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS THAT WAS SO SWEET

I must've squealed out-loud at her note...and how Ichigo was all "it's a pretty weak statement blahblahblah" I couldn't stop laughing because awww.

Your writing is perfect and I really hope that you start a full length story for me to devour.
Animevy116 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
That... story... was... so... CUTE! I've never in my life read a story like this. For one thing, the literature around it is amazing. I would never imagine in my life that a series of 6 words could affect so much. Seriously though, I told me friends and they thought it was incredible too! To tell you the truth, THAT is deep stuff. Another thing is that the language is so vivid. I loved your choice in vocabulary. But most of all, the best thing about this story is their reactions. How they didn't act cheesy even if they might have just admitted their love for each other. So nonchalant about it even if they (might) be freaking out on the inside. I really did enjoy your story! You're an amazing writer! :)
purplepam chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Aw! So very cute! I love it a lot! So Ichigo is in college but what is Rukia doing? I love that you did not make Ichigo a doctor which is way too common in most Ichiruki stories I have read! Great job!
xBlu3-Appl3x chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Aww! So cute )
sallythedestroyerofworlds23 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Great story! Using little writing prompts for them to express themselves was really cute and original! I totally squealed when I read Rukia's 'story'. Love this!
yitiantulong chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Ohhhh... I'd forgotten how romantic "All your opinions are rejected" could be-

Thank you for reminding us and also for introducing me to Hemmingway's famous short story (with emphasis on short of course.) :)

Rukia's no slouch either in this story on writing. :)))

Very very clever... and romantic!

Thanks again!
ichirukitard chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
omg, this was so adorable and so so cute and sweet. it brought a BIG smile to my face. i don't know how you did it, but you've managed to write them in characters with those fluffiness without making it be OCC. Brilliant! this will go as one of my favorites. :)
TruantPony chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Aah! So epic! Six words can say a lot. I like how there is so much subtext in between everything. It's really characteristic of Ichigo and Rukia. From top to bottom, this was a wonderful story, full of descriptive little details that stick in a reader's mind. Their interactions were well fleshed out. Great job! I hope you write another one like this again.

Cheers,