Reviews for My Madness, My Saving Sanity
DragonFlame39 chapter 25 . 3/27
This story was outstanding! It was like watching an entirely new Transformers series only I was reading it! Suspensfull to the very end, bravo! I was hooked from the very first sentence, and on my toes throughout the entire story. The comradery you gave the trine was heart warming. I'm sad that I finished it. I really hope you write a sequel or something for it, honest. And I look forward to more of your Transformers writings!
Ice Drop chapter 1 . 1/10
One of the best Transformers fics I've read. Very well written. That it's about Starscream is icing on the cake.
ManyGamePlayer chapter 25 . 12/19/2014
This is a great story, and I enjoyed reading it! ;)
Lanny-Sama chapter 25 . 7/11/2014
Awesome story, read it all in one go. Will have trouble staying awake tomorrow. Worth it. I love your Starscream ;
Eiswolf-Zero chapter 25 . 8/2/2013
This was one of the most amazing stories that I ever read.
I remember once stumbling over it but not really reading it and leaving it again. Right now, I am glad I found it again and that I read it this time. Because it was amazing. Starscream was excellent, as all the other charakters!

Very well done! Thank you

Zero
The Tip of My Tongue chapter 25 . 5/28/2013
Nicely written story and intriguing plot too! I greatly enjoyed it. The last few sentences left me smiling. Thanks for posting!
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 25 . 2/6/2013
I'm not really sure why you switched POV to be third person instead of first person after Starscream's return. I guess because the focus kind of broadened and we had to know more of what was going on. Still, it was kind of wrenching, to be honest. It felt like the story got a lot less personal, like Starscream wasn't even the same mech anymore, just a vessel for an immortal spark. I dunno.
Other than that I loved it, it was a good ending, but I have to admit the sudden change in perspective really threw me. It still kinda feels like Screamer did die after all. The last couple of chapters I've started consciously changing every "he" to an "I" just to make myself feel better. :P Ah well. The way he defeated Megs was still hilarious.
(Though unless I missed something, I don't think we ever found out what was in those files that got Megatron so worked up in the first place...? When he initially beat up Starscream? Hmm.)
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 19 . 2/5/2013
1. Starscream’s spark is adorable! Still making life difficult for everybody, even when he doesn't have a frame. He's still got it. :D
2. Soundwave's great. Love that guy. Glad you've got him on the right side now. Haha... "Thanking Soundwave is a waste of air"...
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 17 . 2/5/2013
Wait, but what about the memories since Screamer came to the Autobots? He won't remember getting slagged by Megatron... or making friends with Perceptor... or saving Skywarp... or finding Skyfire... or joining Prime... or meeting Alexis. :( He's gotta have those memories, too! Elsewise he'll wake up, see Ratchet and/or Optimus staring down at him, and start shooting everything to hell...
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 16 . 2/5/2013
I knew it! I knew it had something to do with the trine spark-connection thingy!
Okay, well... I suspected it. And it was like my only hypothesis. Therefore I KNEW IT! XP
Makes me wonder how he’s gonna get another body though. I mean, he JUST HAD that body specially created for him! And it was so badass! With wing-swords and everything! And it took months to finish, even when they already had a protoform body to build off of! Now they’ll be starting from scratch. That design is gonna be a pain in the aft to replicate... Ratchet won’t be happy...
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 15 . 2/5/2013
It's a good thing I know you didn't really kill Screamer, or I would be very very very unhappy. And sad. And generally not a very nice reviewer, which would be wrong, because your story is utterly fantastic, and you deserve undying praise, regardless of how you might choose to end it.
But thankfully I can see some of the later chapter titles, and I have enough sense of the direction of this story to know that he's not really dead. And that makes me full of YAYNESS. Though I honestly have no idea how you're going to pull him out of this one. I can't think of anything short of divine intervention that would let him survive having his spark crushed and body obliterated.
Ah well. In short: wonderful story, I love it, I love Starscream (cue fangirl squeal), your plot is great, grammar/spelling/style is great, and it's definitely a favorite. :)
P.S. Sorry I didn’t review any of the earlier chapters... I was too busy reading. :P
Komi V chapter 25 . 1/11/2013
Awesome story! I love the way you portrayed Starscream and managed to make his character arc completely believable (not to mention write an entertaining narrative and throw a few surprises in, too). Writing the first part in first person was very interesting-I would have liked to see it return to Starscream's perspective after he came back, but I can see why you chose not to.

I would love to read a sequel to this if you ever decided to write one. As it is I might just go read one of your other TF fics instead. You're an excellent writer. :)
LucasVN chapter 25 . 9/28/2012
This is possibly one of the most original Starscream fics I have read in terms of its storyline. Writing a defection fic is not easy, and some I have encountered are too sympathetic toward the defector. You completely avoided that pitfall. While a hardline, mistrustful treatment of a defector may be hard to read, it is certainly the most realistic. In that vein, I have to say that I am in awe at the depth of your characterizations, and in particular those related to Starscream and the reactions to his presence, as well as those amongst the trine, and with Skyfire. In addition, it was nice to see the other, more scientific side of Starscream himself.

While I anticipated a redemption fic, I was surprised by the direction it eventually went in. Starscream getting killed midway through was completely unexpected, and I was expecting the rest of the fic to be about the aftermath, when the next twist involving Thundercracker came up. You are a master of twists, I will say. XD Your remix of G1 with traces of Armada was an interesting breath of fresh air, as was your extension to the idea of Starscream's immortal spark. However, I have to wonder why a little scene with Alexis was put in there. The way it was written, I expected her to return later in the fic, but she didn't.

My only other criticism of this fic regards the point of view. To be fair, Starscream's first person narration in the first half of the story is well-written, although it lacks a certain "feel" that makes it his. However, while I'm sure you didn't have the entire plotline completely figured out at the time you started writing it, the shift from first person to third person midway through was a little unusual. Also, I would have expected at least an epilogue or something returning to Starscream's first person view. Nevertheless, the end was both the revenge and redemption that I had expected from the beginning.

All in all, a very good fic, and I hope to see a follow-up someday. :)
Qwertzu chapter 25 . 9/13/2012
interesting story, thanks for sharing
L for Love chapter 25 . 9/9/2012