Reviews for My Madness, My Saving Sanity
pikachukite chapter 25 . 6/22
XD hahaha I love how that ended.
pikachukite chapter 24 . 6/22
aww... that wouldve been funny though... could call it megaball. the best game ever.
S.R. waterelementer chapter 25 . 5/30
This is absolutely amazing! I was not really a fans of Starscream, but after reading your stories, I had totally wished the G1 or any TF, bet it cartoon, movie or comic, can use your stories as the guide to create a whole new series! Finally, not just Autobots and Decepticons shooting each other, and I really, really like the idea that actually There are still some sanity and humanity among Decepticons!

I sure will dig into your profile and look up other TF fic!

Thank you so much for this brilliant story!
Mama May-Eye chapter 25 . 12/9/2016
Love, love, love this story!
jojoisdabest chapter 25 . 8/4/2016
:-)
QueenAlanya chapter 25 . 9/27/2015
This is honestly one of my favorite fanfics ever. I really loved Starscream's character especially since you included Skyfire
DragonFlame39 chapter 25 . 3/27/2015
This story was outstanding! It was like watching an entirely new Transformers series only I was reading it! Suspensfull to the very end, bravo! I was hooked from the very first sentence, and on my toes throughout the entire story. The comradery you gave the trine was heart warming. I'm sad that I finished it. I really hope you write a sequel or something for it, honest. And I look forward to more of your Transformers writings!
Ice Drop chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
One of the best Transformers fics I've read. Very well written. That it's about Starscream is icing on the cake.
ManyGamePlayer chapter 25 . 12/19/2014
This is a great story, and I enjoyed reading it! ;)
Lanny-Sama chapter 25 . 7/11/2014
Awesome story, read it all in one go. Will have trouble staying awake tomorrow. Worth it. I love your Starscream ;
Eiswolf-Zero chapter 25 . 8/2/2013
This was one of the most amazing stories that I ever read.
I remember once stumbling over it but not really reading it and leaving it again. Right now, I am glad I found it again and that I read it this time. Because it was amazing. Starscream was excellent, as all the other charakters!

Very well done! Thank you

Zero
The Tip of My Tongue chapter 25 . 5/28/2013
Nicely written story and intriguing plot too! I greatly enjoyed it. The last few sentences left me smiling. Thanks for posting!
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 25 . 2/6/2013
I'm not really sure why you switched POV to be third person instead of first person after Starscream's return. I guess because the focus kind of broadened and we had to know more of what was going on. Still, it was kind of wrenching, to be honest. It felt like the story got a lot less personal, like Starscream wasn't even the same mech anymore, just a vessel for an immortal spark. I dunno.
Other than that I loved it, it was a good ending, but I have to admit the sudden change in perspective really threw me. It still kinda feels like Screamer did die after all. The last couple of chapters I've started consciously changing every "he" to an "I" just to make myself feel better. :P Ah well. The way he defeated Megs was still hilarious.
(Though unless I missed something, I don't think we ever found out what was in those files that got Megatron so worked up in the first place...? When he initially beat up Starscream? Hmm.)
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 19 . 2/5/2013
1. Starscream’s spark is adorable! Still making life difficult for everybody, even when he doesn't have a frame. He's still got it. :D
2. Soundwave's great. Love that guy. Glad you've got him on the right side now. Haha... "Thanking Soundwave is a waste of air"...
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 17 . 2/5/2013
Wait, but what about the memories since Screamer came to the Autobots? He won't remember getting slagged by Megatron... or making friends with Perceptor... or saving Skywarp... or finding Skyfire... or joining Prime... or meeting Alexis. :( He's gotta have those memories, too! Elsewise he'll wake up, see Ratchet and/or Optimus staring down at him, and start shooting everything to hell...