Reviews for Marvel: Tomorrow MAX
O.N 4 chapter 12 . 3/12/2013
Man what an ending Peter was reunited with his little girl. and Cuayin is stopped for now..but what has happen to Arachne's family who is the villain that has taken them..i'm looking forward to the answers in the next volume.
Zatar chapter 9 . 4/20/2009
Some critiques:

Much of your story is dialog and exposition only. Sentence after sentence are used to TELL what you ought to SHOW. There is no real sense of flow at all.

Secondly, I'm uncomfortable with the way you've basically switched Mayday out for someone who is your own creation. Mary Sue, much?

The tone of this story is frankly overdone. It feels much of the time like you are on a soap box, bitching about the government, how terrible the world is, and how inevitably you can't trust anyone. These can be decent storytelling devices in the hands of some, but you aren't Alan Moore or Frank Miller. In your hands, it sounds like a spoiled child having a temper tantrum because she or he didn't get their way about something. Yeah, we get it the world sucks sometimes. But if you have to tear down your entire SUPERHERO universe to do so, then maybe you should rethink your approach.

For all that people complain about current Marvel's world, it still has hope, as depicted in several of the individual titles. The only person in your story that has hope is the person you're painting as the bad guy. Frankly, I kind of want Cuayin and her "justice legion" to win.
Unlucky Talli chapter 12 . 10/16/2008
I must say that I really like how you ended it with Cuayin; I'm glad that she finally realized that she was nothing but a hypocritical human and that everything she had done was wrong. Although, I'm kinda disappointed that Audrey and Karin weren't really in this at all, I felt that they weren't a part of the fight.

Ah, a cliff hanger. Not many people like those. Hmm. I think where you left this volume off was perfect. How one problem was resolved and another one was revealed. I'm guessing that it was the Hate Monger or something. He seems like the kind of guy who would go to Audrey's house and paint "Spider Cunt" on her wall in blood. But that's just a guess. So, totally looking forward to the next volume.

On an aside...I couldn't help but notice that the President's first name was Nathan. Was that some sort of "Heroes" illusion? Since Nathan Petrelli almost became president and all...I dunno, just a thought.
Wolvmbm chapter 12 . 10/9/2008
Well I'll Be that was a fight. :D

Still it good to see that somewhere within their minds the Redeemers are somewhat good guys, just a little misguided.

Nice way of having a Secret Service full of Superheroes, and is the President an decendent of Val Cooper ?

Also it seems that Peter is reunited with his long lost daughter, but will she accept him as a father ? :(

All this and another shocking ending with Audrey's family kidnapped, but by who ?

I can't wait for the next installment of this series, and I also invite you into reading some of my latest stories when you get the chance to.

Please keep up the good work on this great writing. ;)
Unlucky Talli chapter 11 . 10/7/2008
Yay! Karin and Audrey are back together again. Although I can see it getting a little strained when Audrey finds out about Karin’s one night fling with Scorpion. Well, if she ever finds out anyway.

And I'm slightly confused about Troy. Does he really have a purpose? He just seems kind of flung into the plot. I dunno. He might have a bigger role later on.

I'm excited. Everything is finally going down. And now Cuayin has the president. Gasp! Can't wait for next chapter's intensity.
Wolvmbm chapter 11 . 10/2/2008
While it's nice to see the lover reunited, there is still trouble afoot...

I mean just how is Songbird even alive after all she done in the Thunderbolts ?

Also it seems that Cuayin's forces are attacking on two different fronts: One in the east and one in the west and it seems that boths sides maybe overpowered by them for now.

And what a cliffhanger too, who knows what can happen next ? :(

All this plus more Deadpool comments. :)

Please keep up the good work on this great story line. ;)
Wolvmbm chapter 10 . 9/29/2008
Well it seems that Audrey has been through a big transformation that may have changed her mystically.

Also it seems that Karin may have developed some feelings for the Scorpion as well as still having some feelings left over for Audrey.

It also seems that Peter may or may not be getting a slight glimpse at his daughter all grown up and changed. Also nice mention of the first meeting between X-23 and Spider-man.

Plus, good old Deadpool all talk and very mixed up mind, the perfect psycho Mercenary.

All together this was a great chapter and here's hoping for many more within the future from you. ;)
Yamimaru chapter 10 . 9/29/2008
Well, Cuayin is doing both the right thing and the wrong thing. She is attacking assholes like Gyrich, yet she is going to justify all of the fears that people have about unlicensed super heroes. Wonder if she'd realize it if she actually won and saw the reactions of the people.
Unlucky Talli chapter 9 . 9/27/2008
Wow, I haven't reviewed in a while. Sorry about that. Senior year has been really hectic so far, so I'll try to keep up next time.

Okay, the two thing that surprised me the most was Spidey's daughter and Fearless' team up with Black Tarantula. Hopefully Audrey can fix things between her and Karin when they see each other again.

I'm really excited to see how Peter is going to react when he sees Callisto. Although it would probably be one hell of a heart breaking moment for him. Poor girl is going to be really confused.

Deadpool is freaking hilarious.
Wolvmbm chapter 9 . 9/21/2008
Well I must say, I finally learned the truth about Spidey's daughter, but now Kaine knows it too.

Well Let hope that he can convince her of the truth. Although, it may be hard to try to fight her without killing her. :(

Still, it was kind of weird of Wolverine telling the story of the downfall of the heroes, but if it must be told.

Also it seems like pieces of the Spidey mythos are being destoryed or repaired bit by bit as this series progress.

Plus, it seems that this chapter sort of answers the question of just why not let Peter knows the truth about his only daughter ?

Because even though he been through some dark time there just has to be a piece of the old Parker aspect within him ? :(

Also, Deadpol is so nutso, still he brought up a good point, just what are you going to name your earth anyway ? :(

Once again this is a great chapter as it shows a lot of info upon the downfall of the Superhumans of old, the rise of the superhumans of new and pieces of Spidey's own history being replicated or destoryed, or found out.

Please continue the good work as this story progress on, and when you get the chance to, check out my new story within the Avengers category of comics. ;)
Yamimaru chapter 8 . 9/1/2008
What amazes me the most about this chapter is that you still have Deadpool's characterization perfectly in character. And who do you think would win: Deathstroke or Deadpool?
vampknight364 chapter 8 . 9/1/2008
Awsome chapter! I'm glad Karin still oves Audrey, but won't the symbiote get a little jelous or something?
Wolvmbm chapter 8 . 8/31/2008
I msut say nice chapter, although I question many things...

First off, Victor Von Doom had a daughter ?

Adopted Son I could understand, but an actual flesh and Blood Daughter ? Then who's the mother and just what is Lady Doom connection the Franklin Richards ?

We also finally see just who is Cuayin and how is she created. I must say by the most powerful mutants on Earth, I'm surprised to not see Xavier among those mutants. :(

Also does Cuayin have alittle Pheniox in her or alitte bit of Optic blast within her ? :(

Fearless and the Black Tarantula I mustsay that sort of reminds me of the recent Black Tarantula and Daredevil One-shot adventure, but let hope this team up can go alittle smoothly.

Also the new Scorpin's alive, but how is that possible when she was working with S.H.I.E.L.D ?

Plus it seems that Fearless has yet to forget about Audrey and her problems, but still focus on the task at hand.

Finally, I saved the best for last, it seems that this chapter may have finally confirmed that the events of BND never happened and that Peter and MJ did have a child, right ? :(

I mean that is why you did mention the Kaine and baby Mayday situtation right ? :)

Still it was another great chapter I hope for many more as this story progress. ;)
Wolvmbm chapter 7 . 8/30/2008
Well, well, well, alot to go on in this chapter...

I mean first you finally bring in Wolverine after so long, but you also bring in Deadpool too. :D

Plus it was nice to see them both in action again.

Also, Kaine? what is up with that ? I mean hasn't Audrey have enough of Spider-man relations? :(

Still it was nice to see Audrey free and having her thoughts back together. :D

You even bring in the Lady Mastermind, just how did they survive all of this ? :(

This was another great installment in your story and here's hoping for many more within the future. ;)
Yamimaru chapter 7 . 8/29/2008
Nice group of rebels you've got there. You even got Deadpool's characterization perfectly, right down to the breaking of the 4th wall.