Reviews for Crisis Core: Vocabulary Battle
Rose-Oracle chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I love the confusing use of strong vocabulary for humor!

Good idea! Mind if I try it out sometime?

-Rose
Shiki105 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
dude that was just awesome XD I laughed so hard my tears are coming out, no joke :
TehSillehPerv chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Ahahahha! That is actually a good way to spend your time when you are bored. XD

Confuse people! XD
Kaarina Helvete chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
It DID make me laugh. Hehe.
Keychain001 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Hahahahahahahahah I have no clue what they're saying, which is why it's funny. I don't even have Crisis Core yet. I'm gonna go but it, now, thank's to you. I mean good story, yeah. Keep it up.
Final Hikari chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
*laughes* This looks like fun...XD

Woo-hoo, I kept up with Jenny in the first paragraph! XD And he greeted me by category! XD *brick'd for being a Jenny fangirl*

XD Bizarre yaoi writers...I got flamed for making a yaoi joke. Thus, I commend you! And hope you don't get flamed. I don't have anything against writers and readers of yaoi, I just hope to coexist with them. But they have to be a few feet away from me. And not talk to me. ANd not...ack, a flamer! Where's my fireproof armor?

XD Okay, sorry, I had to goof off. The parody mood got me in the mood. :D

Very cute story! XD *hugs Jenny* And you definitely made me laugh. :D Good work!

The Final Hikari
Daleeria chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
I should applaud you on this for the singular fact, that yeah... this was a great idea. And yeah, I'm a big vocab freak so most of teh words I actually understood! wh00t!
Shin-raw chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
That was funny. I started laughing straight at the beginning.

You should get bored more often. And then find something that would give you an idea and write about it. What that something is I have no clue.

I'm confused as hell. SO you definetly did your job on this fanfic.

:]

*Shin-raw*
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Aneal and zack may be the sane ones but Genesis pwn ;)
andrew chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
well my friend, you have succeeded in acomplishing your goal. to where do you now depart?