Reviews for Rewriting The Song
actionliker chapter 16 . 9/21
Can't believe I didnt find this gem earlier and it was made in 20-freakin-08 too and I cried when i finally reached chapter 16 because I assumed you already gave up on this story, damn.

Thanks for writing this anyway, it kept me all night but i slept happily afterward.

I know its very unlikely, but I hope you come back to write more someday.
Dasher911 chapter 16 . 5/18
Damn, has it really been 7 years now? Can't believe that I still have faith that this Great fic will be updated. :/ Anyhow, I still thank you for showing this great story to us in readers in the Fanfiction community. :/
KOTORgeek13 chapter 16 . 5/8
This is my favorite marauders era fic. I'm so sad it's unfinished though...
LeMarX chapter 16 . 1/22
This is really good _. Keep up the good work eyh,

Would love to see some payback done by Sev to James and the marauders
Fenris Jin chapter 14 . 12/27/2015
Looks like Severus just painted a nice red target practice behind his head. XD

Despite not having liquid luck for blood like Harry Potter, self-preservation skills will save Severus' ass. XD

Looks like he and Narcissa will be using their time together to have fun. :D
Fenris Jin chapter 13 . 12/27/2015
Misunderstood Professor Charon. Reminds me of Professor Snape the greasy git, dungeon bat. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 12 . 12/27/2015
Severus and Cissy aren't making headlines yet because no one's recognized lover boy yet. He'll be making splashes soon enough. XD

Frankly I'm excited about the social dances so we can have our two dirty dancers on the floor again. They really do make me think about that movie. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 11 . 12/27/2015
Roxanne is so much fun. XD

Possibly the first girl Severus hugged willingly without emotional baggage! XD
Fenris Jin chapter 10 . 12/27/2015
If Severus needs to bulk up in muscles in a measly couple of months, doing army training is the way to go. No pain, no gain. XD

Nice work on Roxanne. She's like a female version of Severus. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 9 . 12/27/2015
A Muggle Slytherin. Lucky for Severus. XD

Roxanne isn't so bad too. I like this Muggle neighborhood. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 8 . 12/27/2015
Lily is certainly crying a river. With all the tears, you'd think Severus left her for another girl.. *hint*Narcissa*hint*. She'd die when the two Slytherins start up their plan on the next term. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 7 . 12/27/2015
Well, attempted mass murder is certainly not the way to get recruits. Someone should tell dear old Riddle that. He almost burned to death one of his most promising ones. XD

Bright side is, Severus would have more reason not to get with that crowd. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 6 . 12/27/2015
How come Slytherins are far more fun when they do have fun? Probably because a Gryffindor's idea of funny is slapstick comedy. No surprises there. XD

I was kind of expecting for Severus and Narcissa to be 'together' since Moonlight Metamorphosis came to light. It was such a Slytherin move that one can only expect it yet still have fun. The dance was lovely though.

Also, Severus will now learn that keeping friends are as high maintenance as they seemed. Especially now that he has to look out for Cissy. And, by the looks of it, he might need to stand in as a big brother to Regulus. I hope it works out.
Fenris Jin chapter 5 . 12/26/2015
The Black brothers' relationship is an interesting one.

It's actually rather sad that Sirius left Regulus behind, especially if one considered the fact that the younger brother had taken the Mark and but then died trying to make a difference. He needs all the help he can get.
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 12/26/2015
I'm having fun along with Cissy. XD

She's right, it's very amusing to watch your friend get punched deliberately and then have people you dislike get slapped silly. Can't blame her for enjoying the moment. XD