Reviews for Indoor Living
Aspendragon chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
Still cute, but I would like to point 2 things out:

1: Callie already knew Chance and Jake (watch the first episode)

2: Missions for the SWAT Kats were normally large monsters and foreign kats to the Enforcers, I recall Callie mentioning during a couple of episodes months would pass between cases. Such as the second time the Metallikats came around, they were only on two episodes before, but Callie claimed the SWAT Kats took them out 'months' ago.

I think the SWAT Kats are only called out on severely crucial cases such as Pastmaster and Dark Kat, anything else the Enforcers should be able to handle. Some can be exceptions, I believe your bank robbery could count as one (that made me think of John Hancock lol.)
Aspendragon chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
Aw, this is so cute.
Razorslove chapter 5 . 1/3/2009
Wow, I love this story so far. Keep up the good work
Hera Ledro chapter 4 . 12/8/2008
Not bad at all, I must say. The one thing I am surprised at, though, is how much of a hardass you're having Jake be. Generally, he's easy-going with this stuff. Admittedly, not as much as Chance, but easy-going nonetheless.

Though his responsibility to the city is portrayed very well, here. In my opinion, that's definitely how Jake would feel. He's always been the more responsible of the two, so it's not beyond reason that he'd feel that guilty.
Feisty2Sin chapter 4 . 9/30/2008
gold i could see jake face when chance said he had a date keep writing this is getting good
38SouthernAngel89 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Let me start off by saying that I am pretty new to this series. I've been watching it on Boomerang and I love it!

Now from another authors point of view, this is very well written and so far a great plot! I usually don't read fanfiction with OCs in them, unless I know the person. But your story caught my interest and now I'm completely hooked. I wish I could think of something this cute. You're grasping the characters so well for someone who hasn't seen the show in 10 years. And don't worry about the mistake with Callie, just roll with it is my advice.

I can't wait to read more, so please keep up the great work!
southernlady chapter 4 . 9/27/2008
Very good, conitnue.
Cody Furlong chapter 4 . 9/25/2008
It looks good so far. I wonder how much longer Chance and Jake can keep their secret?
shadewatcher chapter 3 . 8/13/2008
nice fic, question though? are you going by the TV series, if so Callie knew Chance and Jake. they were her mechanics and Chance never missed a chance to flirt with Callie, though she usually flirted with Jake (or that's how it seemed to me). so they did know each other. check out youtube swatkat episode 'giant bacteria' it's a good one.
Feisty2Sin chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
doing great keep up the good work
Exo-Toxicimpulse chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
oww that's it its gettin intrestin plzz more keep it up its fuuny 2 find Jake takin care of a kid a cuute 1 hope Chance will be more in the scene ;)
Feisty2Sin chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
lol i dying for the next chapter
southernlady chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
continue..i'm dying to know what happens next.