Reviews for Getting There
Q chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
It is a good story to me. Even though you said it was hard, I really like it.
Yira chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
This is such a great fic. Loved it deeply. I suggest you make a story out of it. Azuma was so in character. The .naked. prompt was awesome. Nostood was left unturned, It filled all fanfiction genre listed even crime. The most romantic was the god prompt. :) keep it up.
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Made me laugh at parts and 'aww' at parts! I particularly liked vision (hilarious), book (Azuma's favourite colour... purple? LOL or maybe red... *hint hint*) Wash and God are quite snarkily witty... Azuma's characterization is perfect! Great job! XD
Sandclaw of Thunderclan chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
well i really must compliment this new style of writing a fanfic, no i'm serious it's really nice. finally something different .

hope you write more like this
novocaine.candycane chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
For lack of better thing to say...

This is by far one of my favourite AzumaxKahoko fics. Everything about it is so... Satisfying. *V*
Unanimously Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I love it! I always loved Kahoka and Yunoki's relationship and I wish that there had been more of it in the anime. So I'm so glad that I got more it here! I think I read the whole thing twice, some parts more. If I were Kahoko, I'd rather be with Len, but it's so much more fun to imagine her Yunoki! I love how you showed that he actually did begin to care about her, which I think he might have from the start. I think my favorite promt was 'Hold' because I think it showed the first most dramatic transition. And I must have read it at least 10 times! I think that you got both of their characters perfectly and I absolutely loved every word of it! Thank you for writing!
Songbird Sanctuary chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
one word:

Awesome.

He wasn't OOC to me, everything sounded exactly like him. Guess his pride is gonna stay with him for the rest of his life and is there for good. :)

My fav La Corda fic so far.
phobosapollo chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
omg! this one is just as good as the one with len! i love how never and time tie into each other. when i read history i was like AHAHAHA BURNED! on drive i was thinking that i should remind myself never to get on his bad side. bother was funny, and so was naked. but my favorites were eye and sing. keep up the good work!
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
So sweet!
Sailor Panda chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I enjoyed how this was mainly from Azuma's point of view. It's so hard to tell what he's thinking sometimes but I think you did a great job with his characterization.
SkyLilies chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Now I feel like an idiot for finding this only after your Len/Kahoko prompt...I love this! and Yunoki is pretty well in character, you shouldn't underestimate yourself :)
Maria chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
You are SO good at this. Now I'm starting to wonder what my husband has been secretly thinking and doing to ensure my happiness :)
crystalhikari chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
you really made nice prompts here.

all of the characters are in character and you really gave depth in yunoki's charatcer while keeping things simple.

you really did a fantastic job.

keep up the good work!
Blinded-Kit chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I adored this fic...

especially the Wash part with the maid outfit..

that is so him i laughed.

its cute! keep it up!

Danielle
chibiaries chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Book

It takes him three months to find out enough about her to fill a book. It takes her six months (and countless half truths and great deal of misdirection) to figure out what his favorite color is.

Eye

He knows he’s screwed after the third time he mentally compares the color of her eyes to something edible.

The above lines were straight in-character and quite hilarious...can you write more? This 50 prompts thing was very excellent, and I loved the implications and parts the readers had to figure out.