Reviews for Ancient History Deserves a Helmet
LolaGirl14 chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Just finished reading this wonderful story. I also was in tears at the letter.
Wonderful writing!
LJKBananagirl chapter 20 . 6/8/2015
I've really enjoyed this, thank you so much for writing. Fred's letter had me in tears. I've really enjoyed your writing style. Really descriptive, I got such a sense of the characters. Will look for more from you. Thanks.
MayaLala chapter 20 . 3/29/2014
sooo good. thank you.
MayaLala chapter 11 . 3/29/2014
So I'm really pissed off right now! Here's why. I've basically spent my entire March reading Austen fanfics - books on Amazon to here. I can never find anybody as good as you Ms. OrchidVines and it annoys the eff out of me. So, stop what the hell you're doing and self publish these babies on Amazon. You're too good of a writer to not start making some tiny bits of money at this. Too good.
Mimi chapter 20 . 1/23/2014
I discovered your fics and am making my way through them. This was such a delightful modern take. Your writing flows so effortlessly while keeping them all I character. I can see the scenes play out in a romantic comedy on the big screen. Please keep writing!
Fudgy Buddy chapter 20 . 12/27/2013
A great read
4leafclover0120 chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
Interesting
4leafclover0120 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Interesting start.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/14/2013
LOVE IT! It's been such a joy to read and reread every one of your stories! You are a brilliant writer!
DayDreamer077 chapter 20 . 7/16/2013
hahah. I love Mary's reaction...what the f is wrong with you was perfect. lol.
Beldaran chapter 20 . 7/7/2013
So, just finished this at midnight a sunday. It was really good! Well written and good plot :) Kudos to you!
BlueNynaeve chapter 20 . 2/24/2013
God! I love this. Frankly I love all of your Jane Austen rewrites.
SicilyRoyalty chapter 20 . 12/13/2012
AHHH! THIS IS SO CUTE! NEW STORY PLEASE!
SicilyRoyalty chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
I LOVE THIS! please make new stories!
PLLEASSSSEE?!
Raewright chapter 20 . 9/15/2012
Hey! This was adorable! Thanks for a lovely Saturday afternoon.