Reviews for Nick Name
supersexyghotmew95 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
LOL so THATS where nick came from
Miss Pessimistic chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
"Nick" name, ahaha. The Miles part was pinpoint on the personalities exactly, I can just imagine it so well. Anyway, this is great, as your other work! Too cute.
Seventh Sunset chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
*slaps knee* haha, im sorry, but only larry could do something like that xD

And miles...he never does change,does he? Haha, great short fic
Porky2 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
spelling the word Phoenix is hard and I admit that everytime I type Phoenix in a review I look at the word Phoenix Wright that at the top
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
haha, adorable. "Not anymore!" (3 hehe, love these two friends, they are too funny.
Nameless Flower chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Ahaha! That was awesome! Miles being Miles, even when he's seven. _
Uchiha343 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Lol I was wondering how the name 'Nick' came to be. Neat story.
Phonesy chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Sir, I choked on my very hot tea which had the mind to exit through my nose (not a very pleasant feeling I tell you), when I read the read the following line :

The entire class immediately began buzzing about it in excited whispers, save for Miles Edgeworth, who raised an eyebrow and asked why the S in his first name was backwards.

I would say that line as well as when Phoenix already sensing defeat are worth several gold medals. Keep up the hard work!
DragonDancer5150 chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Heh . . . seven-year-olds' logic, go figure.

Very cute, thanks for sharing!
REDskies chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Short and sweet, exactly like what Larry would do when he was seven xD
princessphilomena chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Aww, so cute!

It made me laugh, too

You kept them in character so well, despite the fact that this happened 15 years before the game!

Great job!
PencilGirl92 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
That was cute! Definitely the Butz! :)
RanMouri82 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Gasp! For CUTE!

It's an adorable explanation of where "Nick" came from, and definitely written in Larry Butz's character. Great job, hun!
Peoplepersonsof DooM chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Nice that's Larry for you lol.
demonprosecutor chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
You've got your time-line mixed up because Larry and Phoenix wouldn't have met Miles yet, but apart from that, this is a sweet and original plot - you've captured Larry's character very well! :)