Reviews for Well, I Never!
bhoney chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Hey there! It was fun chatting with you last night. I thought I'd come check out one of your stories. I'm so glad I did. I loved this.

I could totally hear Sam saying this, it's such a little brother thing to say: "You’re the only one who can!" Aw...

Loved this description of Sam. So true: "Sam was a regular Boy Scout, and he didn’t even know Boy Scouts existed yet."

I LOVED the faith in Dean Sam had: "I told him that you could do it. I told him you could save Timmy and that you could do anything...After all, big brothers could fix anything."

And this was so sweet: "You’re the best big brother ever!"

I LOVED the image of Dean in the middle of a group hug by a bunch of five-year-olds and his discomfort. SO sweet and funny.

And this cracked me up: "“Dean, can you be my big brother too?” Sam scowled at Max’s declaration. He told his friends at the playground about Dean because he was proud of him, but that didn’t mean that he wanted to share his big brother. Dean was his. There was no way he was sharing what was his with other people. Fortunately, it seemed Dean shared the same sentiment with Sam. “I don’t think so, kid. Having one Sam around is the same as having three kid brothers. I don’t think I can cope with any more.”" ROTFL I love Sam's reaction to Max's question, his possessiveness of his big brother. And Dean's response, that Sam was like having three kid brothers, made me laugh. Too true! *snickers*

And then Sam's worry that Dean might want to be Max's brother was really touching. Loved Dean's explanation about families sticking together, and Sam's thought here: "Of course he was sticking with Dean. There’s no one else he’d rather stick with." Aw...

And the Timmy in the well thing made me giggle, too.

This was funny, and sweet, and just wonderful. Very good job. A nice, fluffy brotherly moment to make you feel all warm inside. I'm adding it to my favorites!
rafikiven chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
What a good big brother he is! Well done on the story! They both felt in character, especially Dean.
Sushi Chi chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
That was adorable! Ah. When we found out Timmy was a cat I was like, "Ah!" and I smirked. And honestly as soon as Sam said that Timmy was stuck in a tree I was like, "Least isn't not a well. Sammy Lassie." Very cute. Great ending too.
Relativity1953 chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Until you mentioned the other children, I thought Sam was watching TV and asked Dean to save Timmy because he didn't believe the kid's dog would actually be able to convey the problem to others.

And I love Dean's explanation of how families stick together. Great story.