Reviews for Eyes Wide Shut
Kidiu chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
Please continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
this is REALLY cool...but when is the 3rd chap gunna be up? its been 4 years...
abrainiac chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
I know that you're probably not intending to finish this, but I just thought I'd stop and tell you how spine-tinglingly creepy this is! Everything from the plot to the descriptives is just so... *shivers* At first I was a little bit hesitant to read this story, just because of the summary. I tend to avoid stories relating to possession and spirits (even regarding a show like Avatar), but I'm really glad I gave it a chance!

And now I REALLY wanna know who it was that the spirit wants to get revenge on! But, alas, maybe the wonder will do better for me than reading the rest of the story ever would. You're a fantastic writer, in case you couldn't already tell! I hope life's treating you kindly! Keep a positive outlook, and know that I love you :)

*Lesser-Than Three*
Viracoah chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
This plot is like nothing i've ever read before. I love the fact that Zuko and Sokka are so close in this. I havn't read any story were there wasn't a sceptical Sokka filled with hatred and scarcely any consideration for Zuko as a person. I love this plot!
lamppu chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
I'm liking where this is going ... I hope you'll come back to this fic one day. :D I'll be waiting!
anon chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
OMG! This is exactly the type of story i'm looking for! Ya' gotta update faster yo...or as fast as you can. I'll be faithfully waiting.-
Seylin chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
I find this very intriguing. I hope you update soon!
Death Note Owner13 chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
UPDATE! *pulls out AK-47*
foxykitsuneyouko chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
awesome story please update soon i cnat wait to read the next chapter
wolf2q chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
please,please,please,PLEASE! Continue this story it's so good and I would love to see what happens.
The Dramatic Sneeze chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS. This is awesome and the awesomeness should not be stopped!
LifeAnomaly chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
This is a great story. PLease continue if you can.
digiwriter1392 chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
Amazing idea so far. I can't wait to see where you take it.
Flying on a Broken Wing chapter 2 . 11/21/2008
HEY! I LOVE ur story! everybody is wonderfully IC and I love this pairing! Congrats about college, but i really hope you update soon, ur wonderful story has completely captured me! I wonder what the wolf's name is! ah! so many questions! I can't wait to see how the story continues!

themy chapter 2 . 10/23/2008

i like your story, its a very interesting idea and i think the plot of this one will be very original. I look forward to next chapters, i think i will enjoy this story very much.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »