Reviews for Grooms and Transvestites
Member chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
hey im new in the fanfiction world i just wanted to say that ive read some of your chair stories and they are fantastic i really mean it. im just hooked on chair fanfics(thank God im on vacation if not illbe failing haha) you definetly give the writers a run for their money. in this story particulary i love this part

''Nate was missing his pants, Dan had a black eye and his hair was in disarray, Eric was missing a shirt and a chunk of hair and the groom had a towel to his head to stop the bleeding and a bruised cheek… along with a missing jacket, shoes and socks''

i think you understand the characters better than cecily hahah i would so love to see this in the show as well as some of your other stories.

long review jajaajaj nah keep the stories coming.
five.four.three.one chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
hey great story!
YoureDamnRight chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
“Actually, they’re all missing.” Serena re-assured her with a smile.

LOL. Serena is so clueless sometimes.

“Oh my god!” she sat up, forgetting her tears, eyed wide as she looked at him. “You look terrible! You can’t come out in the pictures like this! What am I going to tell my grandchildren?” she demanded.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

oh my god. amazing. D
Palatyne chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I absolutely loved it! I think you're now my favorite CB author!
flipped chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
hahaha. hilarious to the nth degree.
ali chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
this was cute and adorable. chuck was so sweet and it really made me crack up! great job )
Edwardslover09 chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
i can't stop laughing... chuck attcaked by transvestites
CarolineNotCarolyn chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
This fic has to be one of my favorite CB wedding fics- EVER! How they get beat up is classic and is made even better by the attempts of everyone to cover up their absence. I think that in this fic I actually like S and V- to like them both at the same time is incredible. Blair's reaction to his appearance is classic Waldorf- but she also realizes that it doesn't matter what has happened or how he looks, as long as they are together it will be just fine. Excellent job of showing the progression of their relationship and a humerous take at their wedding. Brilliant job.
livinglovely chapter 1 . 11/13/2008

tallyho chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
love it.
Fantasia chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
ROTFL...

OMG...that whole thing with the transvestites...aww but he walked all that way to be with here, and they still got married *sighs*
anon chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
when there's chuck, blair and a good author, there's always a piece worthy to be read. thank you.
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »