Reviews for Grooms and Transvestites
sweet.sonata chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
I loved this! I wishe I knew what EXACTLY happened to the boys! LOL priceless
broadwaybaby4205 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Aw, this was hilarious, but so sweet. Hahaha, Chuck was so in character XD. I loved it!

Favs
MPGirl chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I loved this, very funny! great job writing it.
annablake chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Love it! The B/C interaction was fierce.

"I can’t even remember what other women look like naked!" :-)

Very good. Would like to read more from you.
SoccerStar7 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
that was so cute i luved it
Bookworm.hrt chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
cute!
erica chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
aw, this was adorable . I knew Chuck would show up the whole the time. Chair FOREVER!
Myra Dork chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
lol that was so funny...
xxktnxx chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
aww, this was absolutely AMAZING.

i loved it soo much.
Just-Plain-Roo chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
OMG this is hilarious! I was laughing all the way through! I loved the transvestite strippers bit.

Arupa
TheMusicLives chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
:clap: This was awesome! I loved it!

The transvestites were a nice touch. :lmao: So funny.

And they still got married. :D
OneWIshMakeItCount chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
lol that was so funny and sweet i love that they were kidnaped by transvest stripers lol very funny
SouJiro-LoVeR chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
OMG! IT'S HERE! :)) i first read this fic in the blair and chuck LJ but i wasn't able to comment since i didn't have an lj accnt, but here, i obviously can.

i love this fic. it's so much fun. and i love the fact that you let blair still hold on to chuck's scarf/the hope he'll come back to her instead of storming off and having a MAJOR meltdown that she won't be able to recover from (oh the drama)

and i love how chuck sacrficed so much just to be with her... that was amazing. he'd go to lengths just knowing that she was at the altar ready to marry him. swet!

keep up the good work! kudos!

chuck and blair is love. CB xoxo.
ElleGossip chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
This was such a sweet one-shot. I'm a sucker for future fics, especially weddings. And this is certainly one of my top ten favourite wedding fics. I thought that you captured all of the characters perfectly. Chuck truly showed how he was romantic and how in love with Blair he was. Speaking of Blair, mother like daughter. I;m glad they got married that night. I think I would have freaked if they didn't. )

*-Elle_Gossip
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
ROTFLMAO! Oh, this was totally funny and enjoyable and such a Waldorf meltdown.

Love how EVERYONE is panicing and calling and scared and Blair totally breaks down. And then thinks something must be wrong and the SCARF! *SQUEAL*

Then they finally come in. Ah, boys! *sniffles* Poor babies. And he goes straight to Blair's room and when she mentioned Tuscany and him not showing up...*snifs* NO! Never. He'd never do that again. Absolutely great moment between the two of them in there. And so them. And I like how he "can't remember" what another woman looks like naked. lol. And Blair still goes through with the wedding then. YES! Because ultimately, Blair loves Chuck more than her reputation! (Because Chuck made her want to run to France, not being dethrowned!)

Oh..and Lily and Bart are still together! YES! Totally's gonna be her longest marriage. *nods* :)
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »