Reviews for The Gravity of Love
Nietzsche's Itch chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I'm starting to lean heavily in favour of Tifa/Seph friendship too now :) Really nice
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
What? What do they mean, encased Sephiroth in stone? Just how many times is this guy going to die?
1wngdngl chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Oh, so /that's/ what happened to Seph. I always wondered wether he was all better the next day or what oo

And Tifa should try joining them next time! She can have a piece of the action and watch over Cloud at the same time!
cloudstrifejen chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
I almost cried when I read this. It's pretty depress but at the same time reassuring. Good fic, by the way! Oh! And have you watch the 2nd trailer of Dissidia Final Fantasy? Sephiroth has a new look! Just take a closer look at his armor. Still no sign of Cloud yet...
Kazaam chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
I really like how this turned out!

Poor Cloud, feeling such guilt over what happened... But I like that he can talk things over with Tifa and that she's there to support him.

And the ending was really cute!
Artic Virus chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Aw...For someone who thinks she doesn't know how to comfort people, I'd say Tifa's pretty good at it. :3

And Cloud being all Cloudy. You know how to write him so well. And I was all warm inside when he told Tifa that he would treat Seph as a friend. _

Well done!
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
SQUEE! Oh my gosh, this is so... so... aww, poor Cloud! ;_; Poor guy, always blaming himself for that kind of thing. I really liked how it was Tifa in this story, and how she wouldn't leave until he talked to her. That's so her. And the end was so cute, too! I love Cloud's realization that there's nothing he can do about what was said, and that he should focus on the future instead.

This was so cute, I'm glad you got to do something about Tifa post-Triplicate!
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Aww... the conversation between Cloud and Tifa was adorable! Once again, you have portrayed a beautiful friendship! I loved Tifa's thought process, and how she tried to just talk things out with him.

And I liked the Sunrise and Midnight reference; that fit in very well! And the "talk and banter" line was really good, too!