Reviews for Remembrance
Aldara Gaea chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Naaww. That's a really good point-I'd never considered that she might have had some random reminders of her human life. And she and Jasper together are just so sweet.
momoxtoshiro chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
I loved it so much! It was so cute! *Favz*

AlicexJasper4ever! (literally _)
BloodRedTwilight chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
I'm so amazed I just don't know what to story touches me as if I'm the character instead of the reader!Your writing is that astonishing!

BloodRedTwilight
rmcrms5 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
this is reaaly sweet
NeverHadDreams chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
That was absolutely beautiful, and you deserve a MILLION more reviews than you're getting.
Ein Kampf kann eine Lebenszeit chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Aww,this was so sweet... I loved it.
love bite chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
fantastic! I wish you would do more about this.

It seems pretty unexplored territory.
BabelFish42 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
This is one of the best Jasper&Alice stories I've read in a while. I thought you did a great job with both of them. I thought you did a great job in general, really... so bittersweet. I really like the ending too.
marlenajo chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
touching, sweet, sad, and pure alice/jasper-ness.

Loved it
party.every.day chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Ah! How cute! I really enjoyed reading and will definitely put it into my collection.
sbeller chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
that was awsome, are you going to go more with it or is it going to be a one shot?
cachstardust chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Aww... wonderful story! I like how you portray Alice and Jasper as being completely understanding of each other- I think that of all the Cullen couples, they just *know* each other the best. Great job.
siDEADde chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Aw.

Poor poor Alice. Such an interesting character with all of the mystery surrounding her.

This was very sweet, exactly how I see the two of them together.

Thank you for a great read.
BellaTonks chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
It's very good so far, I like it.

Or is it done?

If not, keep it up and update soon! :D
blondie AKA robin chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
This is a great story. The characters ring true in this one... and you could even take it a little farther and have them move into Edward's room instead (as I'm sure you implied). Everything fits nicely into the canon and the little we know of when Jasper and Alice joined the Cullens.

Are you over on twilighted dot net? This story would be validated there (there's just a couple of little things, but no big deal). I really like Jasper's voice - you should consider writing more from his POV.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2