Reviews for BrotherlySomething?
mitchie moo chapter 2 . 5/26/2015
Wow team dasey all thevway
VeVe2491 chapter 10 . 9/12/2013
Seriously you quit writing there?! D:
It goes without saying that this story is amazing, wonderful, and a ton of other great things that I'm simply too lazy to write (or think of). Whilst it is utterly heartbreaking that you have not updated in 4 years, 1 month, 5 days (at the time I am writing this), I am exceedingly happy that you left it with them kissing, which by the way, is fantastic! I literally squealed like the insane fangirl that I am.
Hopefully you will one day return to this story and complete it - I'd beg for an update but that's not my thing... unless a story is so completely amazing that begging is required, and this story is, so... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 10 . 6/22/2011
Amazing. Simply amazing. And sadly unfinished. Oh how wonderful it would've been to see Derek's POV but ending the chapter with the kiss as opposed to in anticipation of it makes up for a lot. (Like no more updates sadly.) I hope you get around one day to finishing it because that was great.
keep me close forever chapter 10 . 7/25/2010
This story is so amazing! The writing is completely fantastic! And the entire plot of the story had me intrigued the whole time. I read some of your other stories and they weren't finished and neither is this one but it ended at a point where I could deal if that was the end. I really wish you would finish the story but if you don't that's okay too :)
SusanMarieS chapter 9 . 5/14/2010
so, i reread this one as well. and once again unfinished. but to a point where it's pretthy much done. so maybe it's just missing a finished mark.
atouchofDASEY chapter 10 . 4/11/2010
omg this is evil! update
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 10 . 3/27/2010
OMG! DAMN!

Finally, she caved! I can't believe it and I LOVE IT!

I could feel/read the emotion that was coming off Casey once she started venting to Derek about the truth and that was amazing.

"Sink or swim", he said softly. "I won't let you drown, Case."

Such a sweet line that I went 'aw' on.

I just wish I had an insight into Derek's thoughts during this conversation.

Will there be anymore updates? PLEASE update in the future, you really can't stop it there! You gained a new follower so update in the future!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 9 . 3/27/2010
The lightness of Sheri's call before Derek intervene was very cool to read.

Casey having future fantasies was cute but I wonder if she had them before.

I hope Sheri hung up on Derek otherwise who knows what they talked about.

Great story!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 8 . 3/27/2010
oh my! Poor Casey...so may miscommunications.

I love Derek's confession that he does care for her D

Does Derek's hair as short as it is in the 'Vacation with Derek' movie?

If Casey is stupid on the situation than so is Derek.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 7 . 3/27/2010
WOW, so many insightful stuff coming from Derek that I love it!

I just love the Derek & Casey confrontation in this story D

i just love the 'new' dynamic between them being amplified (if that makes sense)

Well done!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 3/27/2010
Finally she speaks!

Finally, you reveal what has been going on for Casey in the past couple of years since she left for college.

I'm confused though with the dates, it's it there summer after freshman year or have they graduated (because of the dates and such)?
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 3/27/2010
AW I love that flashback! The Derek & Casey moment in the park was just romantic and perfect!

I like the ending of the chapter when they both liked the same song...progress!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 4 . 3/27/2010
What is up with Casey?

I did like it when Derek was explaining that photo. So sweet of a picture D

I wonder why Casey lied at the dinner.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 3/27/2010
I like Casey's little secret but I hate all the secrets your keeping from the reader!

Derek's reaction to Casey's new activities was priceless!

Why is it that everyone else could see if a relationship is possible except the ones involved?

Wonder why Casey was so freaked out for the dinner.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
Oh my on Casey's conversation with Matt, if I were Derek, I would think that I was being replaced. LOL

With Matt's comments, I want to know where Derek stands in Casey's life.

I liked Derek's thoughts...he missed her D