Reviews for Lil' Ninja
LanternLover23 chapter 5 . 5/26
Even though this chapter kinda 'justified' him and showed him 'he knew how it felt to be pushed away', I still says Sasuke's a little stuck up prick with a duck ass haircut.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
make him a ninja so evryone knows who theyre messing with
KitsuneDango chapter 30 . 1/5/2011
waitwaitwaitwait!

who was calling narutos name!

i was hoping it would be kyuubi and he was going to kidnapped naruto cause he was the mayor and kyuubi wanted revenge for being sent to jail!

sorry a little part i though was cool in my head
Troth5 chapter 10 . 2/22/2010
BlueJelly chapter 9 . 2/22/2010
this is a realy good story id really like 2 know who narutos parents r though
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 30 . 12/18/2009
Aww that was cute. SO that's why Itachi was a jerk. The ending was nice. I liked. Awesome story.
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 30 . 12/14/2009
I hope Itachi and Sasuke really do get their relationship back on track. UPDATE!
Shinichi06 chapter 30 . 12/14/2009
Well, this was a cute story! I hope there will be a part two or something, you know. *wriggle eye brow*
Elemental Dragon Swordman chapter 30 . 12/13/2009
Nice chapter.

At least i know why Itachi was acting that way now.
KitsuneNaru chapter 30 . 12/13/2009
...didn't expect that at all! good job!
Taro chapter 29 . 12/7/2009
Taro is not my real name. i like it so far and im waiting for the next chapter in this fanfic too. i'll be waiting for the next chapter. next time i'll put my real name, which is Theresa
PenumbraChey chapter 29 . 10/14/2009
Nice chapter, some danger and in spite of everything the chain of friendship seems to be growing a little stronger.

I have to say you've made good progress with the technical aspects of your writing as well. Definite improvement since the beginning of you story. :)
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 29 . 10/12/2009
So it was Itachi and his friends calling Naruto. Nice chapter. It was sweet. Sasuke helped them. But I wonder why Itachi is bulling them. Aww the story's ending. Looking forward to the last 1 or 2 chapters.
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 29 . 10/12/2009