Reviews for Birthday Kiss
SasuIno1D chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Me Gusto I Love SasuIno! 3
hyacinth23 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
i love th story.. can you write more ino and gaara story with sasuke? thx
Reiya Hakami chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
hahaha nice story
xSasuNaruYaoix chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
So cute!
Julie dreamer chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
short, but completely perfect!
Balenciaga chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Absolutely adorable and fluffy! :)
a person chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
hehe his smirk is slightly annoying :P
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
waahhhhhh...i like it...so cute and lovely!
elementneko chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Such a cute story. :D
Snn.Lx chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
so sweet OMG!
AlmightySteelShoe chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
That was REALLY cute! /
always-kh chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Now Sasuke and Ino weren't the best of friends, but recently Tsunade had noticed that they made a superb team and had been assigning them on missions together. Sasuke knew he wasn't the greatest at showing his feelings, but he thought that Ino knew he kind of liked her...as a friend...who was absolutely gorgeous and had performed in the lead role in many of his, err, dreams. Damn it!-lolz

short, cute, funny, a good piece of fluff.
lexahae25 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
WOW...sasuke really likes ino !
Truth-of-a-Thousand-Lies chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
:O:O Loved it!
Lazebe chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Incredibly cute. (The best part for me was when Sasuke confused Naruto for Ino. That is just brilliant.)

Sasuke's a little weird, but I don't read stories with him in it very often (unless he's trying to kill everyone), so that could be it.

"Sasuke gasped by way of explanation and heaved a sigh of relief when Ino’s eyes lit up in understanding and she quickly went to the door and changed the sign to closed before locking it and pulling the blinds closed."

I haven't read much of your writing yet, but I intend to. I also like to leave tips that don't necessarily have to be considered. I just figured you like to know- in that sentence (which is pretty long), I would recommend putting a period and splitting it into two sentences like this:

"Sasuke gasped by way of explanation and heaved a sigh of relief.* Ino's eyes lit up in understanding and she quickly went to the door and changed the sign to closed before locking it and pulling the blinds closed." -

In reality, though, I don't see a lot of issues in your writing. The characters are enjoyable. The plots, so far, have been funny. Grammar and punctuation are well done, even for a rushed chapter.

"Sasuke gasped by way of explanation.* Ino's eyes lit up in understanding and she quickly went to change the sign on the door to "closed." She pulled the blinds closed and turned to acknowledge (look back at) Sasuke.

(Dialogue.)" - by the way, that's just the way I'd like to do it. :P

I'm gonna read some more, and thank you again for your input on my story. I really do enjoy speaking and listening to my readers/fellow writers.