Reviews for Saving Nny
you're an amazing writer! this is a great story 3
insane677 chapter 6 . 4/28/2011
what did i just read?
HamhaPHKFan chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
This is absolutely amazing. I will read this over and over and never ever get tired of it~
glunkus chapter 7 . 8/27/2009
This was very very very good! i really liked it also i simply love your writing style! _ good job and i hope yuo keep writing it would be a waste for someone with such abilities to not write more! _
Fujoshi Laivine chapter 7 . 5/5/2009
Ooh, good ending! It's kind of a nice change of pace, seeing Nny get better :D
Mark Ray Grey chapter 7 . 1/12/2009
*sniff* I love that ending. What a good fanfic. AH! The whole Nny and Squee being brothers is so cute!
Akatsuki Feathers chapter 7 . 8/21/2008
Aww, what a nice ending! It's really refreshing to see Johnny end up okay/normal as opposed to the usual stories where Johnny still has to deal with his figments and whatnot in the end. And the thing with Todd was so sweet.

:D

I'm glad Squee's okay.

Great story!

-heart-
Akatsuki Feathers chapter 6 . 8/20/2008
Oh cool! I just reviewed for your last chapter and low and behold I see that another one is up! I'm happy.

I had not seen that coming! I wonder what Nny's going to do next and if Todd's going to be okay.
Akatsuki Feathers chapter 5 . 8/20/2008
And we learn a little bit more about the shadow man!

This chapter didn't seem as good as your previous ones. The narrative was strange in places; as if you were really speaking to us rather than telling the story though the character's actions. Like this sentence: "Now that he thought about it what made Johnny so scary in the first place? I guess it was how he presented himself." That threw me through a loop, a little. As well, there were several places where there was 'their' where 'there' should be. Like the sentence: "Their would be no more reactions." and "Game because their are rules and their will be a clear winner or loser."

It was a good chapter for characterization though. We get a good feel for the shadow man's real nature and what he might possibly be. I get a vague feeling that he might be the wall monster.

Oh, and I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that Nny is sheltering Squee!
SamoaCookie chapter 4 . 8/15/2008
so who is the shadow man?
Lychee Fruit chapter 4 . 8/13/2008
This story is very interesting! You defiantly need to write more! :)
Akatsuki Feathers chapter 4 . 8/11/2008
Oh no, poor little Squee!

I hope he'll be okay.

I'm really curious as to whom this shadow man is. I wonder if he's like one of the doughboys or if he's something more...

Anyway, very nice chapter; I really like your characterization of the doughboys.
Me chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
This is very interesting and well written and definitely deserves more reviews. I hope you'll continue this some day.
RococoSpade chapter 2 . 7/25/2008