Reviews for Randomness: In Four Parts
Sicarius Domini Erebus chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Here's a list of some questions you can add, with the answers (note, I found these on google, so some of them aren't funny):

1. If you're paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many pancakes fit in a doghouse? None! Ice cream doesn't have bones.

2. How many orange hippos can you fit in your brothers mouth after watching the 6 o'clock news show on Tuesday? 34, because your teachers left leg hair is the home to a microscopic civilization of zebras!

3. How many red lollipops turn your cat green when you drink all your milk? Trick question, cat only turn blue with yellow polka dots, and red lollipops make dogs turn purple!

4. if you're going to drink cat milk that taste like table chairs, what time do you decapitate the computer's navel? 12:78 gm, so you can fry the bacon!

5. How many balloons have pins and needles in them? None because the needles, don't have a cushion.

6. Why wait until 5.30pm to cross a river? That's when the banks close.

7. My shoe had a hole in it, but why was it such a problem when an even bigger hole at the top of the shoe allows me to put my foot in it? I wasn't embarrassed though.

8. I ended up on a streetcar, but it ran on rails, not on the street. So in the end I ate a cornet of ice cream, with a flute of champagne. Why is this odd? I prefer to eat out of a bowl because the auditorium does not allow it.

9. If you're driving on the highway at 65mph, with a bathing suit on, how long does is take you to sled down Mount St. Helen's? Trick question, you need ice cream and a bathing suit to go water skiing.

10. If you are in an apple field and picked a banana, would you paint it to resemble an orange while going poops in the doghouse while jumping on the trampoline, in the swimming pool?

11. Is your ear a virgin?

12. Would you ever wash a tree?

13. Why do golden chickens eat cowboy tails when Freddie Kruger is watching Sesame Street with his mother?

(And here's some of mine :P):

14. Why is blood green if you vomit in November? Because I let the bodies hit the floor.

15. Why does it rain? It's the moon peeing on us.
Sicarius Domini Erebus chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
I played this game once at school! :D it was awesome, everyone in my class played along! lol.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
LOL...cottage cheese
Marininha Potter chapter 4 . 3/4/2010
You've said: "Send reviews, por favor!" Por favor? I don't see amarican people saying portuguese, this is new XD I am brazilian, by the way.

Very funny, someday I will play that game \รด/

XOXO ;*
Bashalinge chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
why do we park on a driveway and drive on a parkway

LOL that was Totally Wicked
sjrodgers23 chapter 4 . 3/4/2009
love your stories keep them coming please thank you very much.
loveisthegreatestmagic chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Ha ha love Hermione's answer
Historybuff1536 chapter 4 . 7/29/2008
Hehe, I like drunk Hermione.
nightwing27 chapter 4 . 7/27/2008
nice going with this story
nightwing27 chapter 3 . 7/27/2008
nice chapter
nightwing27 chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
good chapter
nightwing27 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
nice start
Nosebleed Nonsense chapter 4 . 7/26/2008
they are all so cute when they slur their words
sandybeach6th chapter 4 . 7/25/2008
Haha, I love it! Drunk but still with respect for each other. Very nice!
Rosiline chapter 4 . 7/25/2008