Reviews for Just A Silly Little Shop Boy
MySecretHeart101 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
very cute :) gave a new perspective of her
Mute Wordsmith chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I really liked this! You certainly show a plausibly nice (or understandable) side to Victoria, who in the movie certainly seems rather mean. It's pretty awesome that you can do that to a character btw, there's quite a few authors (published ones too!) who struggle to give their characters the depth you gave Victoria, or if they do, make it rather awkward and contrived.

Go you! :D -dance-
unlovedAngel.x chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
It's nice, but Victoria, a female player, probably doesn't have those feelings, did you see the faces she made at Yvaine in the crowining? So yeah, and also, his name is Tristran ;3
Nikita Lann chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I read this story and find it was a really good little OS ... I want to ask you if I can publish a translation in French, for people who want read this ... but I recognize have a little problem with a part of the translation ... I'm not sure to exactly understand ... and I would ask you if your can reformulate the two parts, for explain me ... (or if you speak french ... but I don't hope )

(...) sick over his seriousness on my deed (...)

(...) all of which I deserved…but that was rather far-fetched I suppose…Mr. Thorn was such a nice fellow. I couldn’t see him bearing me too much ill will for the loss of his son, for it was he who also took part in poor Tristan’s downfall, (...)

Sorry ... but I want really french people can read this, futhermore because there no fiction in french about Stardust in this website, and, same if I think seriously to start a little story about the Neil Gaiman's world, I want to share this Victoria's POV ...

I wait your answer, if you answer ...
ToraHiru chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
I actually thought that this little story was quite convincing. I like it, its very good. Keep up the writing!
imaginingInspiration chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
i like it :) a little short, but very much in character.
serenity12345 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I like!
krashkart chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
It's really pretty good. I think you captured the Victoria of the book better than the Victoria of the movie but that quibble aside you did a good job.
j chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I liked this, thought it was kinda sweet, keep up the writing!