Reviews for Good Question
CartoonChick15 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Complete and utter EPIC-NESS!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
i like the uncle bit at the end very good lol
Arianmaiden chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I wonder how long it took sokka to figure out what toph meant by 'uncle'? *taps chin thoughtfully*
kalicious chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Cute, but the rating is definitely unneeded. This would do fine as a T.
Pengwens chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
One thing that bothers me with some stories is that they portray Aang as this innocence little boy and that the monks didnt tell him about the birds and the bees. Well I think that the monks proberly told them it was apart of life and stuff, because Aang is a pretty wise kid.

Okay well let me stop my rambling and tell you that you did a great job! i love ti!

-pengwens :{)-haru
AvatarLover93 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
But you are right. The only way that they can continue the cycle is that Aang and Katara need to do something about it :)
robofreak chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Priceless. Thats all I'm saying. Priceless. And as always...

Remember: "Do you know what I learned tonight? Sex is awesome?" -An actual comeback from my friends 11 year old brother! LOL there's some humor for ya.
Light-Eco-Sage chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I'm kind of sad that we missed out on Sokka's reaction to being called an uncle, but otherwise, it was a great story!
Aqua Child chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I'm not gonna lie, I wondered about that too. But you're right, the Air Nomads had to come from somewhere. I guess it's up to those two to bring the community back.
Inner-Hollow chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Good story, quite amusing made me laugh quite a bit.

Though I do feel that this should be rated T not M.

Keep up the good work, hope to be reading more of your fics ;)
Si-Sidera chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Haha... very good point.
EndlessDiamondSky chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I agree with you that this was a really interesting idea. Aang and Katara were also very in character, which made the story more enjoyable. However, I kind of wish you had done more with your idea. This would have been a good foundation for a more developed one-shot, perhaps with a little smut thrown in. :) I'm not saying that to be vulgar, because it's not the lack of smut that I wanted to talk about. I just feel like this could've been more developed essentially, even if it is still a one-shot. Other than that, you did a really great job, and I hope to see you writing more stuff for Avatar!
SSJ4Gojeta chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
This could be quite good if continued, but only if done at the right pace. I think it should be kept at this pace and a few more chapters added, just to see how it ends up.
LoveTheKenyans chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I loved this story! I've been waiting for someone to come up with a good eplanation of the whole Aang's-a-monk-therefore-he-can't-have-sex ordeal. Kudos on the satisfying story! :D
Miko in training chapter 1 . 7/24/2008