Reviews for Rubescens
DudeISoDumb chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
OMG! *squeals*

wonderful ending!

LOVVEED IT!

thank you so much for such a wonderfully written fanfic!

oh, and thank you too for emailing Wetta and asking about the second season for JatD, it's really good to know, even if it's heart wrenching T.T

"For, Jane knew that a certain blonde had very strong feelings for her, she knew that, but his love would always be too much of a comfort, too easy. There would be no heat, no ardent passion."

thats why jane/jester would never work, jane/gunther FTW!
DudeISoDumb chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
lol i mucked up, my review for ch 1 is on ch 2 and vice versa lol

yay! i got a hug :)

lmao! omg! gunther took a skinny-dip, jane and dragon found him - couldnt get any funnier!

“He’s my father, Jane,” and he spoke very slowly, “He’s all I’ve got.”

The redhead was silent for a long moment, pondering the weight of her next choice in words.

“You have me.”

YAYNESS! i so awesome! :)

your writing is so incredible thank you soo much, only one more chp to go! i kinda feel sad
DudeISoDumb chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
me take the cookie and eat it lol

the 1st chapter was awesome, you described the heat with so much detail that i needed a drink of water lol :)

"the boy’s annoying bells jingling along as he walked. Gunther didn’t know how anyone could stand having sound follow you all day. He could go mad." fave line lmao
Xenolicious chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
That was so cute 3 You should write more Jane/Gunther stories!
luvgoodstuf chapter 3 . 3/23/2009

so so much.

*dies*

-stripedpolkadots
KrisEleven chapter 3 . 11/18/2008
This was good. I enjoyed the story and I think you had a good grasp of Gunther and Jane. Pepper and Smithy seemed a little out of character at the beginning: Smithy is hardly ever annoyed,and Pepper seemed too hysterical when she hardly makes a fuss. The only other thing is to watch your comma usage, because after names and things like 'oh' there should have been some. And, just because the speech patterns of this show are very unique, do not use hyphenated words in dialogue. Its a pain, but to people familiar with this 'verse, its super annoying.

Good job, althogher! I hope you come out with another fic soon.

KrisEleven~
Kayla chapter 3 . 11/7/2008
What a wonderful story! Great job.
Miss Pookamonga chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
Oh, I love this! I love the introspection w/ both Jane and Gunther, and I love the slight awkwardness b/t them that made this so much more adorable. Great job!

Luv,

Miss Pookamonga ;-P
Domini-chan chapter 3 . 9/7/2008
No second season? Evil people... And by the way, nicely written!
Domini-chan chapter 2 . 9/7/2008
Yikes? It's time like those that make me want to go squee for no apparent or good reason at all. They're fun!
Domini-chan chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
... He's in denial? And desperate? Yup, this points out to that. Is this a sort of sequel to Pinpoint?
mrazness chapter 3 . 9/4/2008
aw, this story was so cute. i can't wait to read more gunther and jane fics from you!
SilverQuill45 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008