Reviews for Empty Spaces
xXOceanXx chapter 1 . 3/22
Too cute, and of course awkward but that's to be expected. It was well written and I enjoyed reading. Thank you.
TieDyeWitch629 chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
Now I have read a lot of smut. Everything from passionate to hate sex in the Zutara fandom, I have read. Some have made me blush, others made me want to wipe my own memory with bleach. But this? This makes me want to snuggle and cuddle a fic. This was just so endearingly sweet and innocent, something that very few Zutarians write about when writing out their sex scenes. Powerful and passionate both may be, but they're still young and awkward. Plus I doubt with everything going on, neither really had a chance to think about sex let alone find a partner they find agreeable or trustworthy with sex. And that's another thing that's just so sweet about this pairing in this fic, the level of trust they have with eachother in something so inherently vulnerable and opening.

Amazing work!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
THIS WAS SO FUCKING SWEET AND PERFECT!

Thank you so much for writing this!
babyvfan chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Aww. Awkward. Messy. But still entirely them
Kate chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
THIS WAS REALLY CUTE AND I REALLY LIKED YOUR WRITING STYLE IM GONNA VOMIT OH MY GOD
cecilbedemented chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Aww, I loved this. It made me sad
letjosieliv chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I absolutely love this. There aren't a lot of stories that capture the awkwardness of their relationship. Some people tend to forget that they're teenagers, self-conscience, clumsy, and down right awkward. You did a wonderful job :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
This was so sweet and innocent.
emrei chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
this was beautiful. genuine. meaningful. and sad.
Chartuce chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I liked it. I thought that it was cute. But I think that there might need to be another chapter to the story...
Britchiche chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Awww, that was too freaking precious!
Lauren chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
oh. my. god. i've been reading a ton of zutara smut lately and this is HANDS DOWN THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I'VE EVER READ. it was so real. and touching. and romantic. and innocent. and so how they would actually be! i don't know why people assume zuko wouldn't be a virgin. look how awkward and angry he is (but in the sexiest way ever). so this just made sense. like seriously. when i got to zuko saying i love you, i was in tears. i kid you not. congratulations on the greatest one shot in the history of one shots.
Domi chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
omg cuuuuuutteee ;)
hamspooky chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Wow, okay, this was handled really well. You managed to balance the realism of an awkward teen aged sexual encounter with the character's personalities and still made it beautiful and a pleasure to read (I'm blushing, it was so cute). Good job!
hawkgirl27 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
i thought that was great you kept it real